NFL: Tom Brady Watch

Where will Brady play?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
49ers giving up on Jimmy G for a 43 year old Brady would be monumentally dumb. Jimmy G was literally 7 minutes and half a foot (pass to Sanders) away from being Super Bowl MVP.
The problem is he picked the most important 10 mins of the year to revert back into a pumpkin. Its also very clear that Shannon does not trust Grappolo which is a huge hurdle to overcome.

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
The problem is he picked the most important 10 mins of the year to revert back into a pumpkin. Its also very clear that Shannon does not trust Grappolo which is a huge hurdle to overcome.
Shannon and Grappolo, nice.

He missed 2 passes, that happens. Shanahan trusted him to throw the deep ball to Sanders and it was open but missed it by a foot. Shanahan trusted him to throw the ball on 2nd down when everyone thought they would run, it got batted down at the line. It's unfortunate but overreacting to 3 drives and bringing in a 43 year old that looked worse than Jimmy last year is not the answer here.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Shannon and Grappolo, nice.

He missed 2 passes, that happens. Shanahan trusted him to throw the deep ball to Sanders and it was open but missed it by a foot. Shanahan trusted him to throw the ball on 2nd down when everyone thought they would run, it got batted down at the line. It's unfortunate but overreacting to 3 drives and bringing in a 43 year old that looked worse than Jimmy last year is not the answer here.
That's certainly a rosey way to look at that 4th quarter. It's pretty obvious that Shanahan (defacto GM) feels he's not the guy to get them over the hump. Would be pretty easy to dispell the rumours about Brady, but instead he is letting Garoppolo flutter in the wind

JetsWillFly4Ever

May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
That's certainly a rosey way to look at that 4th quarter. It's pretty obvious that Shanahan (defacto GM) feels he's not the guy to get them over the hump. Would be pretty easy to dispell the rumours about Brady, but instead he is letting Garoppolo flutter in the wind
I'm not sure it's rosey, I said he missed the plays.

I agree though, Shanahan should be shutting down the rumours.

JetsWillFly4Ever

May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
But he's not. Which tells you all need you to know about how he feels about Garoppolo.
Meh, could be something or could not be.

I have serious doubts that the would be interested in swapping out Jimmy for Brady and it would be one of the first major missteps the organization made since hiring Lynch/Shanahan. It is certainly possible though, people see Brady's Super Bowls and still think he's that QB, he's not.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016

I would be losing my mind if I was Titans fan. (And not in a good way)

Edit: Looks like they just locked up Tannehill long term. Should take the Titans about 8 games before they regret that one

Last edited:

Didalee Hed

I’m trying to understand
Sep 14, 2019

Down to Bucs and Pats apparently...

They may not want brady but i don’t think they’re winning anything soon with a loser qb like “jimmy”

Like how much better can they possibly improve on the rest of that roster to even more make up for the jamoke behind center?

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
They may not want brady but i don’t think they’re winning anything soon with a loser qb like “jimmy”

Like how much better can they possibly improve on the rest of that roster to even more make up for the jamoke behind center?

They would have won the SB if their incompetent head coach allowed “loser Jimmy” to keep throwing the ball

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven

A QB's first full season as a starter sees him get to the Super Bowl, and that makes him a loser. What a world.

Reactions: JetsWillFly4Ever
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad