NFL: Tom Brady Watch

Where will Brady play?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
Nothing. That's BB's MO. One year too early > one year too late.

The money commitment it would have required was probably not worth it.

Pats will put all their eggs in the defense basket and try to run the ball much more. That's why they franchised Thuney, IMO.

Edelman, Sanu, Harry, Michel, White is not a bad bunch of skill players. Stidham has a great arm.

Depending on who they draft and what signings we make, I think the Pats can still win the division. It will be uber difficult, but I think they can do it. No way they bottom out.

That group of receivers is bottom 25% in the whole NFL. Stidham is not ready to be a starter. Their defense is even older and is losing a couple of starters to free agency. They are in trouble.

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
ExemplaryBadHorse-size_restricted.gif

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
Bad move by Brady, no other organization will be able to build around him better than New England had, has, and could continue to

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Nothing to see here, been told for months now that Brady is waaayy to old and nobody wanta him

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
i just don't see the appeal of going to tampa

sure they have evans and godwin but they had one of the worst defenses in the league last year

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
You knew he would have to decide before the Pats have to eat the $13 mill in dead cap if he signs when free agency officially begins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad