• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
Much rather he signs with the Raiders.

If he signs with Tampa does that mean they trade Jameis Winston or have Brady mentor him? Because if Brady does sign there they should just trade for a top RB or WR.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Much rather he signs with the Raiders.

If he signs with Tampa does that mean they trade Jameis Winston or have Brady mentor him? Because if Brady does sign there they should just trade for a top RB or WR.
Gunna be hard for Tampa to trade Winston when he's a FA

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
I hope the Pats go 7-9 every year for the next decade.

New England will go through what Buffalo and Miami went through...no franchise QB for x amount of years.

Buffalo (Kelly) and Miami (Marino) suffered for years upon years. Buffalo looks to have one, Miami could possibly draft one this year...

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
New England will go through what Buffalo and Miami went through...no franchise QB for x amount of years.

Buffalo (Kelly) and Miami (Marino) suffered for years upon years. Buffalo looks to have one, Miami could possibly draft one this year...
If Buffalo has a franchise QB, the Patriots have nothing to worry about.

JTToilinginToronto

Isles Fan
Jan 18, 2019
I mean I get it from both sides.

Brady is looking to cash in on his final contract, and honestly probably wants to play with a team that has more offensive weapons than the current Patriots.

The Patriots probably don't want to pay him 30M$ per year at his current age, and also likely probably start laying the foundation for the future.

But yeah, going to be really weird seeing Brady play for a different team.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
If Buffalo has a franchise QB, the Patriots have nothing to worry about.

LMAO.

Just think about it, Miami went from Bob Griese..to a stop gap in Woodley then 17 years of Marino.

Buffalo had mediocre QB then Jim Kelly took over for 12 years.

New England went with Bledsoe then To Brady for 20 years.

The Jets have been in QB abyss since Joe Namath.

Evincar

I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012
i just don't see the appeal of going to tampa

sure they have evans and godwin but they had one of the worst defenses in the league last year

They have some good pieces in James and Barrett. They were 15th in yards allowed and 5th in takeaways. Plus Winston didnt do them any favors with his play.

pockets

Thank you, Bill!
Aug 12, 2003
Green Mountain
They have some good pieces in James and Barrett. They were 15th in yards allowed and 5th in takeaways. Plus Winston didnt do them any favors with his play.
Bucs' were also 30th vs the pass and 29th in points allowed. Their 3rd ranked run D was the only thing special about that defense...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad