Where will Brady play?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
For the most part, it is true. For the most part, bad QB = bad team. I don't know how you can disagree with this.
Its true the afc has been garbage for 20 years but its not NE fault its been garbage.Its also helped the not have to play many wildcard rounds.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Well put, he is basically trying to argue that bad QB = Bad team and good QB = good team, which is far from the truth. See the Bills this season.
The Bills and Pats had a laughably easy schedule this season along with the rest of the AFC except for the Chiefs.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Its true the afc has been garbage for 20 years but its not NE fault its been garbage.Its also helped the not have to play many wildcard rounds.
The Pats have nothing to do with it. I’d say even the opposite. By beating up their division neighbors every year, they’re helping those teams get higher draft picks. The fact those teams kept making bad decisions for a couple of decades isn’t New England’s fault, but they sure enjoyed the benefit.

Reactions: TheAngryHank

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
The Bills and Pats had a laughably easy schedule this season along with the rest of the AFC except for the Chiefs.
Yes, everyone has easy schedules, their are a lot of bad teams. Why are we penalizing the Patriots for that?

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Phillip Rivers and his family just moved to Florida......

.....hmmm....
Travesty if this isn't his Canton bust.

philip-rivers-face-derp.jpg

V13

Fire Sell Tank
Sep 21, 2005
M1 Habsram
Nothing surprising here but:

I'm fine with bringing Brady back for a year or maybe 2 but BB will have to provide him with better weapons. The new guys didn't cut it (Sanu , LaCosse , Watson etc). Losing both Brown and Gordon didn't help and a Gronk is not easy to replace but still.

Tom looked frustrated a lot this year more than usual and i'm pretty sure one of the condition for him to sign is going to be for Belichick to go shopping and retool the offense.

pockets

Thank you, Bill!
Aug 12, 2003
Green Mountain
I'm fine with bringing Brady back for a year or maybe 2 but BB will have to provide him with better weapons. The new guys didn't cut it (Sanu , LaCosse , Watson etc). Losing both Brown and Gordon didn't help and a Gronk is not easy to replace but still.

Tom looked frustrated a lot this year more than usual and i'm pretty sure one of the condition for him to sign is going to be for Belichick to go shopping and retool the offense.
Yep, absolutely. If they bring him back I’d expect a 2 year deal with some kind of handshake deal that Bill will stack the O. He’s done it before so it’s not that far fetched.

Reactions: Bronn

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
I wonder how much money he's going to want.
If they aren’t going to spend the home town discount on getting him the help he needs, he’s probably would rather pocket it instead.

but, the team will need him signed first because no free agent is going to sign in NE to have Stidham be the QB because Tom decides to sign elsewhere.

so need the deal in place before they can even sign a free agent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad