GDT: TML @ CBJ || Oct 25 7:00 PM || FAN 590 || Leafs TV || Bidoof Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler Biggs*

The fact the Leafs were able to go 7-3 without him is amazing! Welcome to the Leafs Clarkson GLG!

Release the Clarkson!

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
He does but that doesn't means he should get an automatic start. We all know how Reimer amazing record against sens went out.

If Bernier has an amazing game tonight than he should get the start versus Pittsburgh.

At some point Reimer has to play. He hasn't played in like two weeks, tomorrow Reimer will probably get the start.

Mr Shanahan

Jul 11, 2007
Toronto
Stick with the original Pokemon.... Kessel should be Jolteon amirite?

Seriously though, I expect nothing less than a goal from Clarkson, who has been itching to get into the regular season action, and another outstanding performance by Bernier. Must go hard but must also leave some in the tank for Sid and the Pens tomorrow night..

Paradoc

John Tavares is a Leaf!
Mar 13, 2013
Toronto
At some point Reimer has to play. He hasn't played in like two weeks, tomorrow Reimer will probably get the start.

Reimer will get the chance to play if Bernier falters. Right now if Bernier plays well tonight then I don't see how he doesn't play on Saturday versus the pens.

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
Reimer will get the chance to play if Bernier falters. Right now if Bernier plays well tonight then I don't see how he doesn't play on Saturday versus the pens.

Back to back nights, I think we have to use both guys. The unfortunate thing for Reimer is its the Pens tomorrow, probably a high scoring game....

Leafs87

Mr. Steal Your Job
Aug 10, 2010
Toronto
Why is Bernier starting again. Shouldn't Reimer still have his chance from when he got hit in the head by Leivo?

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Case of Molson Canadian - check
2 pepperoni pizzas (Little Ceasars) - Check
Chips and dip - Check
Friends coming over - Check

Only way this night turns out bad is if the Leafs lose. GLG!!!

Kyle Doobas*

Why is Bernier starting again.
Because RC chooses whoever he thinks gives us the best chance to win that night, and Bernier has played well against Columbus in the past while Reimer has played well against the Penguins.

4evaBlue

Bottle of Lightning
Jan 9, 2011
Stick with the original Pokemon.... Kessel should be Jolteon amirite?

Seriously though, I expect nothing less than a goal from Clarkson, who has been itching to get into the regular season action, and another outstanding performance by Bernier. Must go hard but must also leave some in the tank for Sid and the Pens tomorrow night..

Dion and Gunnar's minutes will need to be managed. They'll have their hands full tomorrow.

Nasty Nazem

Come at me Crow!
Apr 5, 2010
Canada
Looks like Bernier is starting tonight... which is a bit weird, I think.

He hasn't played much this season and since he got pulled from the Ottawa, he has had only one game (got injured vs Caroline within a minute of the game) and he'll be coming off an injury, albeit a minor one. I figured he would get the easier opponent in Columbus instead of getting the team on the back to back day and facing that Penguins offense.

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
Chips and dip - Check

I am so jealous of your life right now, especially for the first one

Kyle Doobas*

Just got my worst mark EVER on a midterm. Leafs better win or this will be the worst day of my life
A bad grade followed by your team losing? That was like every day of my life from 2006-2008. It doesn't hurt so much after awhile. :laugh:

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Chips and dip - Check

So a 50-50 chance?

stish

Chips and dip - Check

You know that Molson Canadian is just like making love in a boat?

It's ****ing close to water. :)

NarcoPolo

Jul 16, 2012
Chips and dip - Check

Chicks- check
Protection- check
Grilled cheese sammwich- check

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad