GDT: TML @ CBJ || Oct 25 7:00 PM || FAN 590 || Leafs TV || Bidoof Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yakfish

"Holy Mackinaw!"
Dec 21, 2012
Ohio
Leafs Nation has invaded Nationwide arena!
1025131813_zpsfe455e64.jpg

1025131819_zps737bfa86.jpg

Stringer Bell

Dec 16, 2009
Case of Molson Canadian - check
2 pepperoni pizzas (Little Ceasars) - Check
Chips and dip - Check
Friends coming over - Check

Only way this night turns out bad is if the Leafs lose. GLG!!!

Sounds fun, but that makes me cringe! You must keep your shirt on at the beach.

JKinCLE

killing time @ work
Jul 10, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Leafs Nation has invaded Nationwide arena!
1025131813_zpsfe455e64.jpg

1025131819_zps737bfa86.jpg

Wow. Looks like our STH's really cashed in for this game... amazing fanbase you guys have. I really wish I could be there to defend nationwide tonight, but I'm working in Cleveland tonight, and would much rather defend against invading, ignorant Pens fans next week. Enjoy your time in Cbus, but not too much...

Glenn Isildur Healy

Oct 8, 2013
CBC Studios
Doesn't matter whether Bernier or Reimer starts because in my eyes, they have both been equally good

Our team needs to step up and give our goalies much needed support

Mr Scarface*

Really looking forward to see Carlyle unleash the Craken which is Clarkson on the opponent tonight as he makes his Leafs debut.

Leafs have played some very uninspired hockey most of the year, getting outplayed, outshot and Clarkson might be the inspirational leader that will motivate his teammates to action through his tenacity towards the game which is infectious.
I am so interested to see if the Clarkson will bring that Leadeship element so many of us are hoping to see...... even the players(?). Lupul led last season some... then he got injured and I didn't see the same drive in his game I saw when he pumped all those goals as leaf etc. Lupul has leadership qualities, but is not the greatest of them all. I do like his talk and energy though. I will be keeping my eyes closely on clarkson's rear end cause there's wheres its at. Hopefully.

Also one guy here wrote about Frazer McLaren... I'm waiting his return AS MUCH as clarkson's. Frazer mclaren will bring a certain type of presence on the bench, and on the ice what its needed. Nobody can stomp on that cochroach. He looks the part perfectly. It's like a chessgame for carlyle and he knows his soldiers.

AuraSphere

Jun 27, 2012
Can someone PM me a good stream link? I usually use ourleafs blogspot, but it hasn't been working for me lately

Penalty Kill Icing*

Why does it keep crashing my browser? I mean it loads the page and I can access the chat but when I click on either SD or HD tab it just crashes my browser.

I wish I could help you but I am on cell phone myself right now and will rely on hf for updates.

A few troubleshooting tips:
Try different browsers (chrome, ff, ie).
Try clicking highlights first and then sd or hd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $1,214.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Sweden vs Germany
    Sweden vs Germany