Recalled/Assigned: Tinordi sent down (March 29. 2013)

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
I think he's listed at 205 lbs on the Habs site, but he's closer to 215 lbs.

Still quite lean for a 6'7 behemoth.

Hamilton has him listed at 6'6" 218 lbs. He's still only 21 and I would expect him to add probably 15-20 lbs over the next couple years.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
I noticed that Tinordi played 63 and 48 game in the junior, beside the juniors do you guys know what type of injury he had?

Injured his eye in a fight I believe. Either that or his hand, can't remember exactly.

Also missed a few games for the WJC, so that woudl account for a few of them.

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008
He's listed at 6'6 and 6'7 some places. If he's 6'7 its even worse.

And he's listed at around 210... A bit bigger but still. At this weight guys like DD are monsters compared to him.

The most updated weight I have seen is 218lbs. In a few years he'll end yp at 235-245lbs.

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
un gros bonhomme

Insert Benoit Brunet JPG here.

6'6' 200 pound is not that big.

To put you in perspective... A whole foot bigger than DD and only 30 pounds more.

He's 6'7" and more than 200 lbs lol.

dont trust wikipedia

I think he's listed at 205 lbs on the Habs site, but he's closer to 215 lbs.

Still quite lean for a 6'7 behemoth.

Hamilton has him listed at 6'6" 218 lbs. He's still only 21 and I would expect him to add probably 15-20 lbs over the next couple years.

He's listed at 6'6 and 6'7 some places. If he's 6'7 its even worse.

And he's listed at around 210... A bit bigger but still. At this weight guys like DD are monsters compared to him.

The most updated weight I have seen is 218lbs. In a few years he'll end yp at 235-245lbs.

Yeah, right, whatever. I'm sticking with the original source.

3tdbpx.jpg

That guy knows hockey :D

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada

I can attest to the length of time it takes to fill out a frame. I was 6'4" 165 lbs when I was 18-20 but now as I get a bit older Ive naturally filled out to add about 45 lbs.

Just takes time, and with the way these athletes train and have the best possible support he'll be a physical beast before you know it!

CrAzYNiNe

who could have predicted?
Jun 5, 2003
Montreal
I know, hes already in the AHL, I can just assume that he already knows how to play a good level of hockey for the NHL. I'm just saying i'm sure they dint called him up because of his hockey sense other wise they would call Beaulieu...

Now i'm just hoping and its just a hope that he knows how to fight. I dont understand why people jump on me?

Because you don't bring in blue chip prospects to fight... Hockey sense is more than just passing and scoring. It implies reading the play, knowing how to position yourself, etc... Beaulieu wasn't called up because the Canadiens lead the league in goals by a defensemen. What the habs need is a D that can clear the front of the net, which takes good hockey sense to have the presence of mind to know where the puck is and who to check and in which direction to clear the puck.

He has fought in the AHL, here you go: http://dropyourgloves.com/Fights/FightCard.aspx?Season=2013&Player=45679&League=3

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
I can attest to the length of time it takes to fill out a frame. I was 6'4" 165 lbs when I was 18-20 but now as I get a bit older Ive naturally filled out to add about 45 lbs.

Just takes time, and with the way these athletes train and have the best possible support he'll be a physical beast before you know it!

Beer gut :laugh:

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world

He's already a physical beast in his own right. He's a freak of nature and he busted everything at the combine back in the days, imagine now.

Dr Gonzo

#1 Jan Bulis Fan
Dec 13, 2009
Bat Country

Yeah, that would make sense.

Plus he's already played a ton of games this year, so his current weight is probably a little lighter than his start weight.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
3 games for Pateryn, 3 games for Tinordi, maybe 3 games for Beaulieu and possibly Ellis.

Excellent player development by Bergevin.

Yeah, I like the way they are doing business. Gives the guys a taste of the NHL and what it feels like to play in a regular season game. Also will make them hungrier to get back there.

Kjell Dahlin

Jan 10, 2010
Québec, Québec
Reports from the training camp mentioned that, even vs speedy NHLers, he was really tough to beat 1 vs 1. I was wishing for a 3rd pairing of Tinordi – Diaz in 2013-14 (with Bouillon as the #7D)... so I am happy to see this big stay at home D in action sooner than expected!

oyoyoye... un gros bonhomme indeed!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad