OT: Ticket thread 2022 - 2023 (Make sure to read rules on post 1 before posting tix!)

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
My loge seats went up from $187 to $ 202

Playoffs....o_O

round 1 $255
round 2 $377
round 3 $500
round 4 $744

Yikes. My seats were $83 when I first had them.

Looks like I will be selling more next season

IntentionallyWide

The poster formerly known as gobruins14
Sponsor
Aug 9, 2006
Updated fine print:

Resale: If you resell at least 60% of your 41 game tickets by February 1 for the 2024-25 Regular Season, you will be subject to further review by the organization. If it's determined that you are a High Volume Reseller, you will not be able to renew your Season Tickets for 2025-26 and onward. TD Garden Account Manager is the only platform where resale is allowed. Reselling your Season Tickets for any game outside of TD Garden Account Manager is strictly prohibited and will result in cancellation of your Season Tickets.​

• Wow
Reactions: GahdenRinkRat

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Updated fine print:

Resale: If you resell at least 60% of your 41 game tickets by February 1 for the 2024-25 Regular Season, you will be subject to further review by the organization. If it's determined that you are a High Volume Reseller, you will not be able to renew your Season Tickets for 2025-26 and onward. TD Garden Account Manager is the only platform where resale is allowed. Reselling your Season Tickets for any game outside of TD Garden Account Manager is strictly prohibited and will result in cancellation of your Season Tickets.​
So....you cannot sell to a friend?

IntentionallyWide

The poster formerly known as gobruins14
Sponsor
Aug 9, 2006

I have the same question. A lot of my tickets go to friends and family...mostly because it's harder to get down to the garden from NH with work and my son now. Do those transfers count towards the 60%?

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
They want verification and any video or pictures will be reviewed by the two guys who check ‘in game’ challenges for photoshopping

you can’t sell on Ace or Stub Hub etc

If they are serious they just buy every Bruins ticket on those sites and they know exactly who owns and its game over

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I have the same question. A lot of my tickets go to friends and family...mostly because it's harder to get down to the garden from NH with work and my son now. Do those transfers count towards the 60%?
No - I sell tickets to my friends (always what I pay) I’m not making money and unless the Bruins have a drone following me around

*******it is when you are selling to make money on a ticket agency site *******

I owned Bruins I’d do same lol

Guess Jay is gone lol

He owns 11 seats - there is only one of him

Oh well

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
Answer to above posts regarding selling to family or friends. Ticket transfers to friends/family/coworkers/acquaintences do not count as a resale. They look at resale using Account Manager.

As far as reselling outside of Account Manager you could use Vivid Seats, Tickpick, Stubhub. BUT if the Bruins somehow figure out that you sold on one of those resale sites then it is adios to your season tickets.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ladyfan and DKH

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
I gotta say, I’m glad I got out when I did. I miss it sometimes, but the extra cash is allowing us a lot more opportunities to travel and more free time.

Add in the hoops to jump through to offload tickets and insane increases, and at a certain point it’s just not worth the headache.

We bought in our row 3 aisle balcony seats in 2007 at $26/seat and gave them up post-covid at $63/seat.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Answer to above posts regarding selling to family or friends. Ticket transfers to friends/family/coworkers/acquaintences do not count as a resale. They look at resale using Account Manager.

As far as reselling outside of Account Manager you could use Vivid Seats, Tickpick, Stubhub. BUT if the Bruins somehow figure out that you sold on one of those resale sites then it is adios to your season tickets.
Thanks

If they can’t see the seat number on the site (I’m not sure) they can always buy(I they can afford it :laugh:

For many years and maybe still, Stub Hub owned 3 seats in back of me (Boomer Esiason once sat there when visiting his kid at BC and his Rangers were playing)

I think regulars may there now. If they try overcharging ticket price on Stub Hub the Bruins can pull. Hilarious

I gotta say, I’m glad I got out when I did. I miss it sometimes, but the extra cash is allowing us a lot more opportunities to travel and more free time.

Add in the hoops to jump through to offload tickets and insane increases, and at a certain point it’s just not worth the headache.

We bought in our row 3 aisle balcony seats in 2007 at $26/seat and gave them up post-covid at $63/seat.
always about priorities

My sister spent 5 K on a 2 week vacation in Hawaii

I used it on 44 home games lol

Reactions: Ladyfan and Kate08

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
If they can’t see the seat number on the site (I’m not sure) they can always buy(I they can afford it :laugh:
Sellers can list tickets without a seat number. With no seat number posted on resale sites it does mean that the Bruins have to work for it to identify who is selling.

Last season someone from the Bruins joined a Bruins tickets resale group on facebook and then they sent a resale warning email to everyone that was selling in that group. If they went that far to have someone join the group to get names of resellers then I would not put it past them that if they see the same section/row on a resale site that they would buy tickets to find out the seat numbers.

Reactions: DKH

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench

I miss seeing you at the T after the game.

It isn't hard to sell through the Exchange. The increases are tough. Now that I am retired, the cost is a killer. I will be selling more that I want to next season for as much as I can get for them.

Hope to see you here and there at a game!

Reactions: Kate08

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
exactly. Unfortunately.
Your seats are highly attractive. Supply and demand. As long as someone is willing to pay for those seats they will increase in price.
They are obstructed view.

We will be selling more next season than we want to. They are easy to sell.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad