OT: Ticket thread 2022 - 2023 (Make sure to read rules on post 1 before posting tix!)

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
If and when the Bruins aren’t a playoff team and bottom 1-6 they will be like Chicago was recently until Betman did the right thing for the league and that franchise and rigged it so Chicago got first pick

Who ever thought Red Sox tickets for excellent GS game 2 on their site are $15

Celtics post big 3 loge $25 on secondary markets

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
We renewed. Couldn’t get rid of them. Not yet at least.
Same here. I enjoy going.

Unfortunately, being retired I am living on much less $$ and this is a HUGE expense for me. We will sell more games next season even thought I don't want to.

Also, sorry to say, we used to sell a few for what we paid for them but can no longer afford to do this.

We will be selling for as much $$ as we can get next season. I feel bad because many have asked if they could buy a game from us, but we are just going to put them up on the Exchange. If we don't do this, we cannot afford to keep them.

Reactions: GlenFeatherstone

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
Same here. I enjoy going.

Unfortunately, being retired I am living on much less $$ and this is a HUGE expense for me. We will sell more games next season even thought I don't want to.

Also, sorry to say, we used to sell a few for what we paid for them but can no longer afford to do this.

We will be selling for as much $$ as we can get next season. I feel bad because many have asked if they could buy a game from us, but we are just going to put them up on the Exchange. If we don't do this, we cannot afford to keep them.
When you set your prices don't forget to keep in mind that there will be taxes to be paid on your profits. Can't win for losing.

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
When you set your prices don't forget to keep in mind that there will be taxes to be paid on your profits. Can't win for losing.
Except in NH it seems different than MA.

If I don't sell some for a profit, I will have to give up my seats. We are getting priced out.

Reactions: GahdenRinkRat

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
Except in NH it seems different than MA.

If I don't sell some for a profit, I will have to give up my seats. We are getting priced out.
I get it, we're all getting priced out.

You probably won't have NH taxes to pay, but the fed will begin their phase in which looks like $5,000 in sales in 2024.

Reactions: Ladyfan

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
And what's worse is that we are forced to sell on the Exchange in order to offset the ticket increases, only to have the Bruins then raise prices based on what they see happening on the Exchange. Continued double digit price increases will eventually be unsustainable for current STH.

TommyBruinsFan

Sep 14, 2007
Massachusetts
Note that this year the threshold to be considered a reseller was 80%. Next year it’s 60%. Not a good trend. Who besides corporations can afford to attend the majority of the games at these prices.

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Note that this year the threshold to be considered a reseller was 80%. Next year it’s 60%. Not a good trend. Who besides corporations can afford to attend the majority of the games at these prices.
The silly old ladies who spend FAR too much on the Bs because they love going to the games.

Lordstanley

MusicMan
Feb 10, 2010
From The Soul
And what's worse is that we are forced to sell on the Exchange in order to offset the ticket increases, only to have the Bruins then raise prices based on what they see happening on the Exchange. Continued double digit price increases will eventually be unsustainable for current STH.
Double digit increases will eventually snowball in their faces , when this team doesn't make the playoffs and the seats become empty....it's been a good 18- 19 years since then. History always repeats itself. Next year I'm a 20 year STH holder , don't think I will make Legacy Member...lol

• Wow
Reactions: Ladyfan

nickyb

May 5, 2004
Anyone go to the Heritage Hall unveiling on Saturday ??? Pretty incredible meeting Tuukks and Bergy, what absolute studs, made the wait worth it!

Reactions: sooshii

nickyb

May 5, 2004
Anyone get their select a seat information today ? Looks like I am slated for 4/1 at 9:45AM.

OldScool

Nov 27, 2007
So I go to get my STH gift today and the website won't work. Why does everything the Bruins attempt fail like its some high school team running the operation?

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
So I go to get my STH gift today and the website won't work. Why does everything the Bruins attempt fail like its some high school team running the operation?
What crap. Very few options. Shame on them for such cheap shit. They should treat STH better.

OldScool

Nov 27, 2007
What crap. Very few options. Shame on them for such cheap shit. They should treat STH better.
You mean a $100 Stanley Tumbler with a screen printed logo isnt a good deal or a limited edition $100 bottle opener (that I wasn't eligible to get because the website crashed)?

nickyb

May 5, 2004
You mean a $100 Stanley Tumbler with a screen printed logo isnt a good deal or a limited edition $100 bottle opener (that I wasn't eligible to get because the website crashed)?

I was having issues initially and then realized I needed to log in beforehand, sucks because I wanted to snag that WC post bottle opener thing.

IntentionallyWide

The poster formerly known as gobruins14
Sponsor
Aug 9, 2006
Yeah, weak options this year. The prices are way too high even with the "renewal reward." I also refuse to get the sweatshirt because the one I got last year was about 2 sizes smaller than the label says it should be.

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
Is Select-A-Seat crashing for anyone else? I can't even get to the virtual venue
My time was 9:45. It took me several tries to get to the venue screen. There was very little availability in both Loge and Balcony so don't stress that you are missing out on a good upgrade.

SpeedyLazaro

Sponsor
Sep 30, 2008
Boston
I saw a screenshot from the 10:30 group and there was something in most balcony sections.. now I get an error message saying "This Event Currently Has No Seats Availible"

IntentionallyWide

The poster formerly known as gobruins14
Sponsor
Aug 9, 2006
I totally forgot to log on during my timeslot. I doubt I would've moved anyway but totally missed the email. Kind of annoying that only have 45 minutes.

nickyb

May 5, 2004
There was scattered availability in most sections, nothing really to write home about though.

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
I saw a screenshot from the 10:30 group and there was something in most balcony sections.. now I get an error message saying "This Event Currently Has No Seats Availible"
Huh maybe I did not look that closely. It looked like balcony availability was limited and scattered. Anyhow did you get in? Pretty bad that they have technical difficulties while the 45 minute clock ticks down.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad