OT: Ticket thread 2022 - 2023 (Make sure to read rules on post 1 before posting tix!)

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
RULES:

Here you can announce you have tickets to give away, to trade for future games, to sell at or below face value to other fans. You can also make requests to purchase tickets for certain games.

Tickets can be bought/sold for personal use and cannot be sold at more than face value plus postage/UPS/FedEx charges.

Buy and Sell Tickets at your own risk. HFBoards is not responsible for bad deals.

*******Poster must post the ticket price.*******

HFBoards.com is not a forum you can use to sell tickets for profit.

Previous thread: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1965413

Seat finder :

Boston Bruins Virtual Venue™ by IOMEDIA

GlenFeatherstone

Feb 15, 2016
Following Bruins games still available. Balcony 308 row 7.

Monday November 7 St. Louis
Monday December 5 Vegas
Tuesday December 13 NY Islanders
Thursday December 15 LA

All games 7PM starts unless noted. $140(face value) for the pair per game. Message me directly for games.

Last edited:

Silva

Nov 23, 2005
Massachusetts
Selling a few of my games some significantly under face value (which is $71 per ticket)

Section 313 row 7

Mon Oct 17 Panthers 2 tickets $45 each SOLD

Tues Oct 25 Stars 2 or 4 tickets $55 each SOLD

Thurs Nov 17 Flyers 2 or 4 tickets $65 each SOLD

Mon Dec 5 Golden Knights 2 or 4 tickets $70 each SOLD

Tues Dec 13 Islanders 2 tickets $60 each

Mon Dec 19 Panthers 2 or 4 tickets $60 each SOLD

Thurs Dec 22 Jets 2 tickets $60 each SOLD

Best way to reach me so I respond right away is email [email protected]. I can be slow with hfboards PMs

Last edited:

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
2 Seats Balcony 301 Row 6.

Mon 11/7 St. Louis 7:00pm - $82 PER TICKET
Thu 11/10 Calgary 7:00pm - $82 PER TICKET

GlenFeatherstone

Feb 15, 2016
Following Bruins games I still have available. Balcony 308 row 7.

Monday December 5 Vegas

$140(face value) for the pair per game. Message me directly if interested.

Last edited:

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
My cousin is looking for WC tickets.

If anyone is selling please PM me.

Thanks!

GlenFeatherstone

Feb 15, 2016
Last 2 games I have left for the year. Balcony 308 row 7.

Monday December 5 Vegas

7PM starts. $140(face value) for the pair per game. Message me directly if interested.

Last edited:

Mongo

Mongo likes candy!
Nov 27, 2008
Vermont
I know this is a longshot but I'm looking for Handicap(wheelchair) accessible tickets for my wife. Would prefer a Saturday game but will work with whatever could be available. I can't sort by handicap accessible on stubhub. Will have to try other ticket resale websites.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I know this is a longshot but I'm looking for Handicap(wheelchair) accessible tickets for my wife. Would prefer a Saturday game but will work with whatever could be available. I can't sort by handicap accessible on stubhub. Will have to try other ticket resale websites.
Try calling the Garden ticket office. Maybe someone can help you ?

Boston Professional Hockey Association, Inc.
TD Garden
100 Legends Way
Boston, MA 02114
617-624-1900

Ticket Sales

617-624-BEAR (2327)
ADA: 800-745-3000

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
Send me a PM

Reactions: Mongo and sooshii

Thefours

Feb 27, 2022
My cousin is looking for WC tickets.

If anyone is selling please PM me.

Thanks!
Hi folks, also planning on attending the WC and hoping for some wisdom from this board on where to sit/purchase tickets without going bankrupt. Thanks in advance!

Mongo

Mongo likes candy!
Nov 27, 2008
Vermont
Try calling the Garden ticket office. Maybe someone can help you ?

Boston Professional Hockey Association, Inc.
TD Garden
100 Legends Way
Boston, MA 02114
617-624-1900

Ticket Sales

617-624-BEAR (2327)
ADA: 800-745-3000
Thank you for the information. I called the ADA line and it's just a message saying to go to ticketmaster and phone support is not available. Had time at lunch to check out Ticketmaster and the site is broken because of taylor swift. Will have to try again when she doesn't own the planet. LOL

Last edited:

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Thank you for the information. I called the ADA line and it's just a message saying to go to ticketmaster and phone support is not available. Had time at lunch to check out Ticketmaster and the site is broken because of taylor swift. Will have to try again when she doesn't own the planet. LOL
I sent you a message. I called my ST Rep and she said it was OK to give you her info (phone and email). She is there now and might be able to help.

LondonKnightsRule

Apr 19, 2018
London Ontario
Question from north of the border🇨🇦. Can tickets be purchased at the box office or do you have to purchase through other avenues and pay that fee? Just asking since making the trek to Boston upon retirement to watch my Bruins for the first time in Boston.

Reactions: sarge88

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Question from north of the border🇨🇦. Can tickets be purchased at the box office or do you have to purchase through other avenues and pay that fee? Just asking since making the trek to Boston upon retirement to watch my Bruins for the first time in Boston.

I'm pretty sure you can buy them at the Garden but not sure about how may tix are usually available the day of the game.

This past summer I took a few short trips to see the Red Sox play in Chicago, Houston and Baltimore and I used Vivid Seats -- yes they charge fees, but I was very surprised to have earned a total of about $140 in "credits" toward future purchases.

Not sure how other ticket agents work, but they usually have a good amount of seats available and you can earn money back with them.

dangermike

Jan 24, 2022
Here’s a long shotmrequest- any tampa residents here selling tickets to mondays game

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
In town from Canada to see the Avs Bruins next weekend. Looking to get some lower bowl tickets. A little shocked by how expensive they are but I guess that’s everything these days.

Anyway if anybody has some available for sale I’m certainly interested but I’m also wondering if anybody can comment on these tickets below.

LOGE15, Row 6, Seats 7-8 appear to be much cheaper than everything surrounding it. I’m wondering if I should jump on it or if there’s a specific reason why these seats are less expensive. I’m unfamiliar with the arena so is it possible these seats have obstructed views or something?

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
In town from Canada to see the Avs Bruins next weekend. Looking to get some lower bowl tickets. A little shocked by how expensive they are but I guess that’s everything these days.

Anyway if anybody has some available for sale I’m certainly interested but I’m also wondering if anybody can comment on these tickets below.

LOGE15, Row 6, Seats 7-8 appear to be much cheaper than everything surrounding it. I’m wondering if I should jump on it or if there’s a specific reason why these seats are less expensive. I’m unfamiliar with the arena so is it possible these seats have obstructed views or something?
That Colorado game has become one of the most expensive regular season games that I've seen in a long time so that's why you are seeing high prices. I can't think of a reason why there would be anything wrong with those Loge 15 seats if you want to buy them.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Looking at Black Friday, and at this point it would be cheaper to go see Taylor Swift.

Kicking around the idea of heading in to the Garden and waiting until game time to see if any tickets free up cheap….

but that doesn’t sound likely.

As an aside…last year for the Nashville game, it was about 5 degrees out and we did this and got $200 seats for around $125.

Probably won’t get that lucky tomorrow.

Reactions: smithformeragent

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Kicking around the idea of heading in to the Garden and waiting until game time to see if any tickets free up cheap….

but that doesn’t sound likely.

As an aside…last year for the Nashville game, it was about 5 degrees out and we did this and got $200 seats for around $125.

Probably won’t get that lucky tomorrow.
Yeah, I can’t justify dropping 4 bills to sit in the nosebleeds.

But once the baby comes, I won’t be going to many games so I may bite the bullet.

Reactions: sooshii and sarge88

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad