OT: Ticket thread 2022 - 2023 (Make sure to read rules on post 1 before posting tix!)

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
anyone interested in season tickets? I'm looking to give mine up permanently. You would become a season ticket holder, the tickets would be transferred over to your Bruins STH account, and you would be responsible for payments from now though December. My tickets are section 313, row 7. 2 tickets. $671.30 payment per month, so total of $6713. Roughly $76 per game per ticket. They would be your tickets forever, not just this one season. you would have the opportunity to renew next year too.

if interested PM me or better yet email me [email protected]
You'll have more time to hang with Dan and me at Providence games

Bleed Black and Gold

Dec 16, 2018
Hi all,
Coming back to Boston again this season!!
I am looking for 2 tickets to the game against the poutine swillers on Jan 20(I know this is virtually an impossible ask…)and 2-4 tickets against the Jets on Jan 22. Ideally I’d like seats in the lower bowl centre iceish, or bruins shoot twice end, but am open to all offers.
Thanks friends!

Last edited:

Hawgood_38

Season Tix since '97
Sep 3, 2002
Pumping tires
Visit site
Anyone interested in the last Preseason Home game on Tuesday vs the Caps? My seats are in section 309 (end where Bruins shoot twice), row 3, seats 12-13 (end of the row) This is season 26 for me as a STH so face value is $75/each. I know it's preseason but my wife had foot surgery yesterday and we can't make it, so if you want to go, let me know. Reasonable offers will be considered. Thanks

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
1696626082174.jpeg

Reactions: Bruinswillwin77

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
We’re heading in to the Garden tomorrow to do some Christmas shopping at the pro shop and toying with the idea of grabbing game tickets at the last minute if they’re cheap enough.

Does anyone have experience buying tix shortly after the game starts?

Are they significantly cheaper?

Do they “disappear” once the game starts or can you buy them after puck drop?

Are we better off buying them 10 minutes before game time?

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
We’re heading in to the Garden tomorrow to do some Christmas shopping at the pro shop and toying with the idea of grabbing game tickets at the last minute if they’re cheap enough.

Does anyone have experience buying tix shortly after the game starts?

Are they significantly cheaper?

Do they “disappear” once the game starts or can you buy them after puck drop?

Are we better off buying them 10 minutes before game time?
I was going to try to grab tickets last minute last Black Friday and the prices did not decrease prior to the start time.

Reactions: sarge88

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
I was going to try to grab tickets last minute last Black Friday and the prices did not decrease prior to the start time.

Makes you wonder exactly how things work?

Seems to me that it’s better to get even 1/2 of what they’re asking than nothing.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Makes you wonder exactly how things work?

Seems to me that it’s better to get even 1/2 of what they’re asking than nothing.
Might not be a broker. Feel it could be the teams resisting on other sites.

When I went in Anaheim on a Sunday night none of the resale tickets went down and I actually had to spend a few more bucks as I walked in at puck drop say 43 instead of 38.

Regular folks have their listings turned off 4 or so hours before the game after that it’s pros with special permission who will email the tickets because they sell so much.

You’ll probably see some for a little less 150 vs 200.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Beanpot is $200 to get in the door Monday that sucks.

I last went to the final the year Eichel was on BU and it was only 1/2 full.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Just bought a shockingly reasonable blue dot actual 'face value' ticket for the Leafs-Stars next Wednesday Never been to Toronto the HOF closes really early and at 5pm every day hope I manage to get an hour in it will be close with work commitments.

Corner lower bowl 122 loons including all fees so about $100 USD. Never seen a reasonable blue dot non resale in our building for under $200 over the last 2 seasons.

Reactions: Ladyfan

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
Any sellers get their 1099-K form yet ?
Ticketmaster 1099-K came in my mail today.

While not tax advice, I believe the Box 1a Gross amount is overstated by the fees that the buyer pays to Ticketmaster so deal with that as you feel comfortable doing.

Reactions: Ladyfan

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Ticketmaster 1099-K came in my mail today.

While not tax advice, I believe the Box 1a Gross amount is overstated by the fees that the buyer pays to Ticketmaster so deal with that as you feel comfortable doing.
I still don't have this. Maybe they aren't sending to NH?

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
I still don't have this. Maybe they aren't sending to NH?
Actually I don't think that you need to report this year. The IRS has delayed the reporting requirement until 2024 and will be phasing it in so in 2024 the threshold is $5000. NH does not have the $600 threshold that our tax hungry state of Mass has so you don't have any state or federal reporting requirement. This is not tax advice but I think it is correct so verify it yourself.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Actually I don't think that you need to report this year. The IRS has delayed the reporting requirement until 2024 and will be phasing it in so in 2024 the threshold is $5000. NH does not have the $600 threshold that our tax hungry state of Mass has so you don't have any state or federal reporting requirement. This is not tax advice but I think it is correct so verify it yourself.
Thanks!!! I appreciate your info a lot!

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
Renewal email just came out. Yikes big $15 increase for high row end Loge Bruins shoot 2X end.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad