OT: Ticket Thread - 2018/19 (Make sure to read rules on post 1 before posting tix!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

slim04

All Things Boston
Mar 11, 2011
Connecticut
I ended up dropping some of the seats on my account. I had some issues with my rep that were already discussed here at depth. To make a long story short, I ended up talking to a couple different fan relations managers and renewed many of my seats 2 or 3 days after the deadline. During those conversations I made sure that I was only renewing the tickets I wanted if they gave me access to the hard commemorative tickets that were not an option through my renewal invoice. He agreed and said it would't be a problem.

They've said from the outset that Hard Tickets would be available for $20 this season. It's the PDFs that they're ditching.

Looch

B's, C's, Sox & Pats
Jun 22, 2009
Gilford, NH
They've said from the outset that Hard Tickets would be available for $20 this season. It's the PDFs that they're ditching.

Duly noted my friend. Which is why I posted a picture of the invoice I was given saying I had 2 options...

One was mobile tickets, the other was account manager. If account manager is different from mobile tickets, what do you think account manager is? Mobile tickets use a QR code. Account manager???

Last edited:

slim04

All Things Boston
Mar 11, 2011
Connecticut
Duly noted my friend. Which is why I posted a picture of the invoice I was given saying I had 2 options...

One was mobile tickets, the other was account manager. If account manager is different from mobile tickets, what do you think account manager is? Mobile tickets use a QR code. Account manager???

Account Manager (brought to us all by TicketMaster) is what we've all had access to for years where you can go in and transfer, print, sell or donate your tickets. What's changing is the ability to Print the PDF tickets.

So my understanding is that going into this season we have access to Account Manager/Mobile Only tickets or Account Manager/Mobile Only/Hard (Booklet) tickets.

I know I chose the option to get the hard tickets to go along with the mobile because I'm a kid at heart and I like the hard tickets to hang on to.

What's going to happen with the places that take your ticket to get a discount on parking for those who don't get the hard tickets.

So many ramifications!!!...ha

meowwcat

Apr 1, 2012
twitter.com
What's going to happen with the places that take your ticket to get a discount on parking for those who don't get the hard tickets.

Last year my STH partner and myself mainly used mobile tickets. The person that scans the mobile ticket gives you a print out that shows game, section, row #, etc. We gave that way when the parking lot asked for our ticket for the discount.

slim04

All Things Boston
Mar 11, 2011
Connecticut
Last year my STH partner and myself mainly used mobile tickets. The person that scans the mobile ticket gives you a print out that shows game, section, row #, etc. We gave that way when the parking lot asked for our ticket for the discount.

Sweet!

nickyb

May 5, 2004
Celtics just made available online ticket forwarding and posting tickets for sale on the ticket exchange for STH.......Bruins should try and follow suit by making these features available early as well.......doubt it will happen though! :naughty:

On another note, pretty solid home schedule for the C's this year.......two home games against the Champs and a nice Friday night matchup with Durant and GS in November as well! :handclap:

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
I don't know what their STH prices are but those individual game ticket prices are high.

STH's go get a huge discount - I paid a lot for nosebleeds

14054250_10209446332967959_1592604725260440936_n.jpg

Red Sox are rumored to be starting season the next day in Chicago - really nice if it happens

Bruins781

Jul 31, 2012
Looks like the ability to print PDFs remains, at least for some STHs. The catch is that each game is available for printing only 24 hours before the game.

bs%20account_zpscj5u9xyz.jpg

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
Looks like the ability to print PDFs remains, at least for some STHs. The catch is that each game is available for printing only 24 hours before the game.

bs%20account_zpscj5u9xyz.jpg

24 hours is inconvenient but better than not having PDF ability.

Still waiting to see how ticket transfers will be done, hopefully not the 24 hour limitation.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
When do bruins tickets go on sale on ticketmaster?

Single tickets directly from the Bruins usually go on sale relatively late compared to other teams. Looking in my last year's email, the general sale was on 9/4/15, I believe - the first Friday of September. They have to do it after their game plan sale, I imagine, and I'm pretty sure the first four days of the week are presales for the premium club, STHs, and game plan holders.

Looch

B's, C's, Sox & Pats
Jun 22, 2009
Gilford, NH
STH's go get a huge discount - I paid a lot for nosebleeds

14054250_10209446332967959_1592604725260440936_n.jpg

Red Sox are rumored to be starting season the next day in Chicago - really nice if it happens

Please tell me this is Wrigley and not US Cellular? I might have to get in on that trip as well...as long as it's not South Chi-town.

Looch

B's, C's, Sox & Pats
Jun 22, 2009
Gilford, NH

Still waiting to see how ticket transfers will be done, hopefully not the 24 hour limitation.

I believe last year it was sometime after the regular season started they changed the system up and would't allow the person you transferred tickets to to print them until 24 hours before the game.

I have to say, the new system is ridiculous. The prices season ticket holders pay for a sh*tty product and they continue to take more and more benefits from us away every year.

Celtics season tickets holders can already post tickets for sale or transfer them...and there season starts after the B's. It always has to be a **** show with he B's.

More and moe often over the next few years when someone says Boston B's anywhere in the greater Boston area, the first think someone will think of is Betts, Bogaerts and Bradley jr. This organization is trying to see how fast they can piss off their fans.

sisu

Jun 2, 2008
boston, ma
I believe last year it was sometime after the regular season started they changed the system up and would't allow the person you transferred tickets to to print them until 24 hours before the game.

I have to say, the new system is ridiculous. The prices season ticket holders pay for a sh*tty product and they continue to take more and more benefits from us away every year.

Celtics season tickets holders can already post tickets for sale or transfer them...and there season starts after the B's. It always has to be a **** show with he B's.

More and moe often over the next few years when someone says Boston B's anywhere in the greater Boston area, the first think someone will think of is Betts, Bogaerts and Bradley jr. This organization is trying to see how fast they can piss off their fans.

last year it said the 24hr notice for me as well, but i was able to print immediately after transferring tickets. i discussed this with my rep and he said that it wasn't an error and to just ignore the message.

strange, but hopefully it will be the same this time around.

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston
When do the books come anyone know?

Also 24 hours ahead of time pdfs will kill my stubhub ability. I don't sell a lot but I do sell some...

Looch

B's, C's, Sox & Pats
Jun 22, 2009
Gilford, NH
When do the books come anyone know?

Also 24 hours ahead of time pdfs will kill my stubhub ability. I don't sell a lot but I do sell some...

They usually arrive the week the first preseason game. As far as killing your SH ability, that is their main intention. They want to give you less access to sell them so it makes their pubic sale seats more attractive to buyers. They know their public sale seats are prices above secondary market prices in many cases. How else are they gonna pull the wool over the eyes of all of the sheep?

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
This makes me feel better as a regular stubhub buyer. I pretty much never buy until the day of game anyway.

Bruins781

Jul 31, 2012
It's certainly not convenient, but it should still be doable to regularly sell via stubhub. You post the tickets with a delivery date of the day before the game, and then just have to be diligent about uploading the tickets when the PDFs become available.

slim04

All Things Boston
Mar 11, 2011
Connecticut

Ticket transfers are supposed to be available when the tickets are made available in your Account Manager. It'll be like it has been in the past where you can transfer tickets based on the percentage you've paid for. So if you've paid 50% of your season then you'd be able to tansfer the first 22 home games (counting preseason.)

slim04

All Things Boston
Mar 11, 2011
Connecticut
It's certainly not convenient, but it should still be doable to regularly sell via stubhub. You post the tickets with a delivery date of the day before the game, and then just have to be diligent about uploading the tickets when the PDFs become available.

Has anyone heard different from the B's themselves? Last update was no PDFs at all.

I don't think they're trying to drive up the demand for the individual tickets they sell through TicketMaster as much as they are trying to steer the business to Ticket Exchange (powered by TicketMaster by the way.) If the tickets are resold here the Bruins get a cut right along with TicketMaster.

Class Action suit...table for 10,000...Class Action suit, your table is ready!:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad