OT: Ticket Thread - 2018/19 (Make sure to read rules on post 1 before posting tix!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

slegr_71

Apr 22, 2004
Greenville, NC
While I agree with you for the most part for the first minute or two of a period after the intermission if the ushers do stop people from returning to their seats during play the bottleneck from the concourse becomes very long and ridiculous if there isn't a stoppage for a minute or more.

Common sense should be used and they should wait until AFTER the first whistle of the second or third period or about 1-2 minutes (real time not game time) after puck drop of that period to make people wait to return to their seats IMO.

Umm, first minute or two? We're in the loge, and we have had people coming in with 2 minutes left in the first. And because the usher never checked the tickets of the people coming in early they couldn't get to their seats because others were in them. Mostly the ushers in the loge are good re: whistles (and even if one isn't there I'll wait for a whistle) there are times that folks have no clue where they are going (amazing in this day and age of technology and online arena maps!!!!).

Looch

B's, C's, Sox & Pats
Jun 22, 2009
Gilford, NH
7 seats side by side at center ice in section 316 row 9 available for the following games for $75/each (face value is $77). I can sell any quantity odd or even, just can't leave a single ticket.

TUE OCT 25, 2016 WILD 7:00
MON NOV 7, 2016 SABRES 7:00
THU NOV 10, 2016 BLUE JACKETS 7:00
TUE NOV 22, 2016 BLUES 7:00
THU DEC 1, 2016 HURRICANES 7:00
MON DEC 5, 2016 PANTHERS 7:00
THU DEC 8, 2016 AVALANCHE 7:00
THU JAN 5, 2017 OILERS 7:00

Preseason
MON, SEP 26, 2016 BLUE JACKETS 7:00 $25
WED, SEP 28, 2016 RED WINGS 7:00 $30
SAT, OCT 8, 2016 FLYERS 5:00 $40

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Great schedule other than I'd like an extra Saturday game midseason and more than one holiday game.

Absolutely wonderful that there is only 1 midweek game that could conflict with a Sox playoff game other than opening night.

Sec311Row6

May 30, 2008
Following "packages" available for presason/opening night ($54 face value)

Sec 310 Row 7 - - 2 seats on the aisle - all three preseason games and opening night - $225 total for all 8 tickets

Sec 312 row 10 - 2 seats on the aisle - all three preseason games and opening night - $200 total for all 8 tickets

Sec 311 Row 6 - 2 seats on the aisle - all three preseason games - $85 total for all 6 tickets

Last edited:

slim04

All Things Boston
Mar 11, 2011
Connecticut
While I agree with you for the most part for the first minute or two of a period after the intermission if the ushers do stop people from returning to their seats during play the bottleneck from the concourse becomes very long and ridiculous if there isn't a stoppage for a minute or more.

Common sense should be used and they should wait until AFTER the first whistle of the second or third period or about 1-2 minutes (real time not game time) after puck drop of that period to make people wait to return to their seats IMO.

I have to disagree. Get back to your seats before the period starts or wait for a stoppage.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
I have to disagree. Get back to your seats before the period starts or wait for a stoppage.

This is a grey area the lines are enormous on the concourse and bathrooms easier said than done. Its a freakin mess when you are 10-30 seconds late at the start of the period and there isn't a whistle for a couple minutes and they won't let people go to their seats and 50+ people are crammed in the egress waiting to go to their seats until a stoppage.

I totally agree on not letting people go to their seats during play outside of that time between the start of a period and the first whistle.

Bruins781

Jul 31, 2012
If anybody out there is considering a game plan, I'd be willing to sell a comparable package of tickets at my season ticket holder price.

My seats are in Loge 15, with a row number in the low teens, and on the aisle. Face for my tickets is $109; the same seats were $149 in a game plan last year.

Would be willing to sell a package of tickets from 5-11 games that look like a game plan in terms of the mix of games. Feel free to contact me with a proposed list of games and we can go from there.

Looch

B's, C's, Sox & Pats
Jun 22, 2009
Gilford, NH
Glass seats

I have two seats at dead center ice in loge section 1 in the front row on the glass right behind the visitor's bench. I'm selling these seats for the following games at season ticket holder face value- $135/each, $270/pair.

Tickets can be forwarded/transferred through the B's/ticketmaster into your name when tickets are activated in my account in Sept.

The picture shown shows the exact seats circled.

TUE NOV 22, 2016 BLUES 7:00 (SOLD)
THU JAN 5, 2017 OILERS 7:00

Preseason Games. I am selling these games for $80 per ticket ($160/pair). Face value is still $135/each

MON, SEP 26, 2016 BLUE JACKETS 7:00pm (SOLD)
WED, SEP 28, 2016 RED WINGS 7:00pm (SOLD)
SAT, OCT 8, 2016 FLYERS 5:00pm (SOLD)

Last edited:

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
This is really somewhat OT...but getting tix to a MTL game IN MTL..is my best bet just StubHub?

Yes. The other sites have fees just as bad if not worse. Scalpers outside the arena are likely cheaper close to puck drop but thats a long way to drive with no guaranteed ticket.

The lower level is phenomenal because its so steep so if you see a price you can live with in the reds somewhere you want to be I'd grab them.

You should get a good deal on a nice hotel walking distance and food and all that with the exchange rate and the good seats you don't get a hard time as an away fan overall its worth the extra money to do the trip right and sit in fire seats.

RaskIsABrickWall

Jun 8, 2013
Shrewsbury
Yes. The other sites have fees just as bad if not worse. Scalpers outside the arena are likely cheaper close to puck drop but thats a long way to drive with no guaranteed ticket.

The lower level is phenomenal because its so steep so if you see a price you can live with in the reds somewhere you want to be I'd grab them.

You should get a good deal on a nice hotel walking distance and food and all that with the exchange rate and the good seats you don't get a hard time as an away fan overall its worth the extra money to do the trip right and sit in fire seats.

yeah we are making a night out of it me and my friend. Was looking at tix today..$100 is uppers..lowers is a lot more but i am going to wait until like a month out to buy

pfaffi89

Nov 4, 2010
Düsseldorf, Germany
Hello!

I will come to Boston for the fifth time this November and I´m looking for two tickets for the following games:

Fri, Nov 25 against Calgary
Sun, Nov 27 against Tampa

Thank you for your help and best regards!

Kranium

Mar 9, 2014
Arvika, Sweden
where is the best place to buy single tickets? Im traveling alone and some of the sites i´ve checked out there is only 2,4 or more for sale.

Looch

B's, C's, Sox & Pats
Jun 22, 2009
Gilford, NH
I have two seats at dead center ice in loge section 1 in the front row on the glass right behind the visitor's bench. I'm selling these seats for the following games at season ticket holder face value- $135/each, $270/pair.

Tickets can be forwarded/transferred through the B's/ticketmaster into your name when tickets are activated in my account in Sept.

The picture shown shows the exact seats circled.

TUE NOV 22, 2016 BLUES 7:00 (SOLD)
THU JAN 5, 2017 OILERS 7:00 (SOLD)

Preseason Games. I am selling these games for $80 per ticket ($160/pair). Face value is still $135/each

MON, SEP 26, 2016 BLUE JACKETS 7:00pm (SOLD)
WED, SEP 28, 2016 RED WINGS 7:00pm
SAT, OCT 8, 2016 FLYERS 5:00pm (SOLD)

Updated games that are sold.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
where is the best place to buy single tickets? Im traveling alone and some of the sites i´ve checked out there is only 2,4 or more for sale.

You can try the ticket exchange.

Good luck ! I hope you get good seats.

Last edited:

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch

Ticket Exchange and/or StubHub. Trust me - the single (and/or 3s, 5s) will be there.

Ticket Exchange won't be set up for awhile, as it's the "official" site. The Bruins probably haven't even made the barcodes, much less sent out PDFs and/or physical tickets to the STHs. Thus, as a STH, you won't be able to post a ticket for sale on their site yet, because you have no ticket to sell.

The Bruins get sneaky - sometimes they "turn off" the red recycle arrows on their site. If you click something like "show me resale", you'll get taken to a site that has the tickets in list format. But be sure to go to ticketsnow.com (that's another name for Ticket Exchange) - same tickets, same delivery, same company, and the fees are a few dollars less than clicking on the red recycle arrow. At least, they were last season.

StubHub has "early bird" STHs who renewed back in March and know their seat location already. Buy a ticket there, and they promise to send the PDF to you sometime later - probably September. Be warned: the PDF on your phone will not get you into the Garden. You have to print it out.

But many STHs probably aren't even thinking about tickets for next season. And they may be selling tickets to friends first, and then going the StubHub/TicketExchange route.

Single tickets aren't bountiful. If you want center ice glass, or a club seat...you might have to broaden your search. But if you're looking for a reasonably priced balcony weekday seat on the corner...they're there. The price plummets about 2 days before.

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
According to the Bruins website:

Account Manager: Transfer tickets to friends or family, donate unused tickets to the Boston Bruins Foundation, and manage your season tickets online

It doesn't specify how they are allowed to be transferred online, so if slim is right and no pdf's are allowed, I assume QR codes only? That would explain why stubhub would be a no-go.

http://bruins.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=68104

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
There are no PDFs this season. If a Bruins STH sells on StubHub they have to UPS the hard tickets.

I'm unclear on this.

I'm looking at the renewal invoice that was snail mailed for season's renewal. There was a choice of ticket delivery methods. One choice was for Mobile Ticketing for no processing fee with no tickets mailed out. The other choice was printed ticket mailed for a $20 processing fee.

The Mobile Ticketing option does say that you will not have access to any type of paper ticketing. So does this mean that if you chose Mobile Ticketing then there are no PDFS but if you chose mailed tickets then there will be the normal PDF access via Account Manager?

I need to talk to my rep about something today so if I get any clarification then I will post it.

Last edited:

RBurgundy

Oct 29, 2009
My Rep told me there would be no PDF's. He used the excuse that people could print off multiple ones and sell them etc. I'm pretty sure it's just to cause trouble for Stubhub.

It'll be interesting to see if pdf's are available if you buy from the general sale on ticketmaster.

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
My Rep told me there would be no PDF's. He used the excuse that people could print off multiple ones and sell them etc. I'm pretty sure it's just to cause trouble for Stubhub.

There are plenty of Stubhub listings with electronic tickets so if no PDF is true then the sellers do not know this yet and this piece of info has been poorly communicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad