OT: Ticket Thread - 2018/19 (Make sure to read rules on post 1 before posting tix!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
Taking a shot on posting these here. I have 2 tickets for Steve Miller Band and Peter Frampton that I need to sell. Show is on Friday 7/6 at the Blue Hills Bank Pavilion. I bought them during a Live Nation $20 concert sale so the seats are in the last row but they are cheap. Section 4 Row V. $20 per ticket with Paypal Friends Or Family. Tickets transferred from Ticketmaster.

nickyb

May 5, 2004
Looks like the B's are starting sales of individual game tickets on Friday 6/22/18..........it'd be nice if they gave season ticket holder's access to list their tickets, etc............but I doubt that will happen........I'm assuming they're listing tickets this early to get a leg-up on scalpers / re-sale sites??

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Looks like the B's are starting sales of individual game tickets on Friday 6/22/18..........it'd be nice if they gave season ticket holder's access to list their tickets, etc............but I doubt that will happen........I'm assuming they're listing tickets this early to get a leg-up on scalpers / re-sale sites??

They really, really inflate prices on their opening day of selling individual tickets. That's probably to get rid of all those "blue dots". Granted, people are going to pick out the "best" seats first, but...the prices are ridiculous. I'm sure they're probably going to try to get $200 for balcony seats to a Habs weekend game.

They're never going to let the STHs sell on their official secondary market before giving themselves a chance to sell their primary market tickets. They'd rather sell a new $150 seat rather than get the buyer's and seller's fee on a $150 seat.

Plus, playing devil's advocate, if you're on an installment plan (ie 10 month plan or whatever it is), they won't release a ticket until it's paid for. So, if you've had 3 out of 10 installments paid already, that means at most 13 tickets will be available for transfer/sale. They probably do that just in case someone cancels their credit card and decides not to pay - the Bruins can then slap back and cancel the unpaid season tickets.

wandk128

Oct 14, 2008
Well I got the somewhat expected email today. After attending over 320 games since 2009, they revoked my tickets because I had to sell 25 games in 2016-17. Since I was flagged last summer I've been trying to get someone from the organization to hear me out, not a single email or voicemail was returned. Absolutely ridiculous customer service. This coming from a team who charged me for S&H on electronic tickets during the shortened season. My son is heartbroken, I'm more irate and frustrated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad