Ticket Buying/Selling & Ticket Questions *Read Post 289*

Status
Not open for further replies.

boltsfan

Dec 8, 2014
One Ticket For Sale

I am a season ticket holder and have a ticket for sale for tomorrows Lightning Game against the Capitals. Aisle Seat Section 106 Row R. Face Value $48.00

PM me if interested.

Last edited:

Scottishtampafan

Dec 14, 2014
Scottish tampabay fan Looking for 2 tickets for the lighting v Toronto game on the 29th Dec,

PM me what you have available

mike4kix

Aug 26, 2013
Toronto
going to be in Tampa on Dec. 29th and looking for a pair of tickets to Lightning - Leafs game. PM me if you have any available. Thanks.

thesawch

Apr 16, 2012
sec 314 row A seats

A Jets fan coming in peace here. We are coming down for the Jets/Bolts game in March. I bought some tickets off stub Hub last night and I purchased Sec 324 row A in the upper deck. My question is how are visiting fans treated up in the upper deck? We were at the game last year in Tampa and sat 5 rows behind the net and were treated very well by the Bolts fans and one guy even offered to buy us a beer. This time with high US dollar I was didn't want to spend a lot on tickets so that's why I bought the first row upper deck tickets at about $32 US each. We were told not to buy upper level tickets for a Saturday night game in LA at the staples center due to the crowd maybe getting on visiting fans in a rough way. Had a great experience at last years Bolts/jets game so that's why we are returning again this year. Thanks

Glide5

Apr 16, 2012
Tampa Bay
A Jets fan coming in peace here. We are coming down for the Jets/Bolts game in March. I bought some tickets off stub Hub last night and I purchased Sec 324 row A in the upper deck. My question is how are visiting fans treated up in the upper deck? Thanks

You have nothing to worry about. In general, Bolts fans are pretty relaxed anywhere in the stadium. As long as you aren't being an idiot, they will treat with respect in the top rows. At the most you might get heckled if your guys loose, or booed if your guys win, but even that is unlikely. Last year I sat behind a group of New Yorkers at an Islanders game in 325, and pretty much the entire section just talked about hockey with them. You will have a great time, and enjoy your trip to Florida, where we are still have 80 degree weather on the 24th of December.

xteesy

Jun 19, 2014
Tampa
You have nothing to worry about. In general, Bolts fans are pretty relaxed anywhere in the stadium. As long as you aren't being an idiot, they will treat with respect in the top rows. At the most you might get heckled if your guys loose, or booed if your guys win, but even that is unlikely. Last year I sat behind a group of New Yorkers at an Islanders game in 325, and pretty much the entire section just talked about hockey with them. You will have a great time, and enjoy your trip to Florida, where we are still have 80 degree weather on the 24th of December.

Pretty much this, but just be glad you're not a Flames fan. We sure love chanting "Hilllllleeeerrrrrrrr" :laugh:

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
A Jets fan coming in peace here. We are coming down for the Jets/Bolts game in March. I bought some tickets off stub Hub last night and I purchased Sec 324 row A in the upper deck. My question is how are visiting fans treated up in the upper deck? We were at the game last year in Tampa and sat 5 rows behind the net and were treated very well by the Bolts fans and one guy even offered to buy us a beer. This time with high US dollar I was didn't want to spend a lot on tickets so that's why I bought the first row upper deck tickets at about $32 US each. We were told not to buy upper level tickets for a Saturday night game in LA at the staples center due to the crowd maybe getting on visiting fans in a rough way. Had a great experience at last years Bolts/jets game so that's why we are returning again this year. Thanks

It's very simple as a visiting fan to Amalie Arena at a Lightning game. If you are respectful to the fans around you and the town you are in, you will have zero problems and probably get some good conversation to boot.

The only times visiting fans have problems here is when they become unruly or are completely disrespectful to TB players or the fan base or the area.

Tampabear

Mar 5, 2014
It's very simple as a visiting fan to Amalie Arena at a Lightning game. If you are respectful to the fans around you and the town you are in, you will have zero problems and probably get some good conversation to boot.

The only times visiting fans have problems here is when they become unruly or are completely disrespectful to TB players or the fan base or the area.

Which usually happens when Pittsburgh is in town.

dsross

Jan 19, 2015
Lightning - Kings Center Ice Club Level 2/7/15

I have four tickets for sale to the Lightning-Kings game on 2/7/15. These are club level, section 201, CENTER ICE. Looking for face value (purchased at lightning box office for $94+$2 fee = $96/ticket). Selling due to change in work schedule/travel.

3 seats in row G (7, 8, 9) and one piggy back seat in row F (seat 7).

Prefer to see all 4 as a group, but will sell the two piggyback seats (F7/G7) separately if needed.

Can meet at public locations (mall, airport, etc) throughout Hillsborough county to deliver the tickets/receive payment.

Thank you,

Bolts265

Nov 9, 2011
Zephyrhills, FL
I have one ticket for 01/31 against the Blue Jackets. Sec. 104 N1st. Paid $69.00 it's yours for $40.00. Pay on Paypal. Can't make the game so it's someones great deal.

Edit: Sold.

Last edited:

Kachino

@kachino82
Feb 16, 2008
Montreal
Sorry to post here but this is intended for Tampa Bay Lightning fans in Montreal:

TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING @ MONTREAL CANADIENS (MAR 10TH 2015)

2 SIDE-BY-SIDE PAPER TICKETS (Part of my 10 game package):
LEVEL: WHITE
SECTION: 325
ROW: EE
SEAT: 3-4

COST: (86$ + 11$ web order service fee) x 2 = 194 CAN$.

Czerk

Feb 13, 2007
Riverview
Ticket to Buffalo Game

I have two blue line/ center ice club seats, Row B for sale at LESS than my costs

I will take an OFFER for them - They are 119.00 box office.................

No reasonable offer will be refused! Must pay via paypal

2 seats 217 Club Level
Vs
Buffalo
March 3rd

nally

When you have something to say, silence is a lie
Sponsor
Nov 8, 2004
London, Ontario
www.Directdial.com
Looking for tickets for games between March 13th-21st

Anyone looking to sell a couple of tickets for the games against Winnipeg, Montreal or Detroit, please pm me.

Czerk

Feb 13, 2007
Riverview
Where are all the Bolt Fans! I cannot give away tickets right now... one of the best teams in the NHL....

Weird!

Czerk

Feb 13, 2007
Riverview
Unless it's Chicago or Detroit!

Or Boston, Montreal or Toronto... my guess is there really isn't many Bolts fans... more hockey fans of other teams that live here...

I bought season tickets, great center ice club level because I wanted to support the team. I cannot go to every game because I travel for work. I thought it would be easy to sell 6-10 games at my season ticket holder cost (35% less than box office) that I could not go to... I have had to sell them as much as 50% LESS than WHAT I PAID... I don't think I will be renewing.. better off just buying for the games I want to go to... spend the same with less stress and aggravation.

2MinutesforGiraffing

angelsil on safari
Apr 2, 2013
Tampa
my guess is there really isn't many Bolts fans... more hockey fans of other teams that live here...

That's not true at all. With season tickets so cheap, the number of locals looking for single game tickets isn't as high as other places.

The vast majority of Bolts fans I know fall into 1 of 2 categories:

• Already have season tickets
  • Cannot afford/don't want season tickets, so look for the cheapest seats available

This means the market for reselling expensive seats is limited mostly to visitors or casual fans. I had no trouble selling my lower-bowl tickets to Friday's game, but for less popular teams like Edmonton or Ottawa I end up giving them to friends or selling cheap. I go to 90% of the games, but I do have occasional conflicts. That said, I wouldn't have season tickets if I couldn't make the majority of the games, because I agree reselling is a pain.

Czerk

Feb 13, 2007
Riverview
That's not true at all. With season tickets so cheap, the number of locals looking for single game tickets isn't as high as other places.

The vast majority of Bolts fans I know fall into 1 of 2 categories:

• Already have season tickets
  • Cannot afford/don't want season tickets, so look for the cheapest seats available

This means the market for reselling expensive seats is limited mostly to visitors or casual fans. I had no trouble selling my lower-bowl tickets to Friday's game, but for less popular teams like Edmonton or Ottawa I end up giving them to friends or selling cheap. I go to 90% of the games, but I do have occasional conflicts. That said, I wouldn't have season tickets if I couldn't make the majority of the games, because I agree reselling is a pain.

Sorry for the confusion, I guess what I am saying is there are NOT enough Bolts fans in general with expendable income. I understand tickets are cheap, but 78.00 for club level center ice seats are not expensive and should be sold every game vs even the lowest opponent. However, I have gone down to 30.00 a seat with no takers on some games? Just weird.

On a different note, did everyone else get there Season Ticket packet yet? Prices when up by only a 1.00 on my seats, but if you don't renew, they charge you an extra 800.00 for playoff tickets? WOW? I am not renewing as I cannot take a loss on 10-12 games a year (travel for work). Unless there is someone out there who would like 10-12 games at Season ticket holder cost of 79.00 Sec 217 row B club level. Let me know before 3/14

Whitey1964

Mar 4, 2015
I am looking for 2 Tickets March 22nd. Bruins in town.Lower level close to Bruins bench if possible.
Flying in from Saskatchewan, Canada after 2 pm.
Or other question if we showed up at arena,can I buy there ?
Do people sell at face value , ?
Pm me thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad