Ticket Buying/Selling & Ticket Questions *Read Post 289*

Status
Not open for further replies.

2MinutesforGiraffing

angelsil on safari
Apr 2, 2013
Tampa
So my father-in-law is heading down to Tampa and wanted tickets for the Boston game on saturday... Is it actually normal for glass seats/1st few rows to be priced at nearly 400$ a ticket??

I paid $130 for those seats vs. the Isles in January. I'd expect more for Bruins, but not that much more.

HabsFan7

Sep 4, 2007
Playoff Tickets

Hey:

Just wondering if anyone knows when playoff tickets generally go on sale for the 1st round. I understand playoff positioning isn't finalized, but just wondering if there is any sort of pre-sale available once Tampa clinches officially. Thanks!

HB7

icejolt18

Apr 10, 2014
Hey.

My flight lands @ 6:45 pm tonight. Any chance I could get to the rink and get to the game?

Are there scalpers outside the rink? If so, whereabouts and will they be there after puck drop if I don't get to the rink by 7:30.

Any help would be appreciated. I'd love to go even if I miss the 1st.

Thanks!

PEI Hockey

Feb 11, 2008
Charlottetown, PEI
Hi everybody, travelling down to the Tampa area for post-graduation vacation (with PrideOfPEI24) and we have tickets for Game 5.

What is the best way to approach parking? We will be travelling up from Rotonda West for the game, so where would be the best place to park? Should we attempt to purchase a pass through the Lightning (which lot would be best for us?) or are there better or cheaper options around the Forum?

Thanks in advance for the help. We might be Canadian, but we certainly aren't CanadiEns. Go Bolts.

Cigar City

Apr 21, 2012
Tampa
Hi everybody, travelling down to the Tampa area for post-graduation vacation (with PrideOfPEI24) and we have tickets for Game 5.

What is the best way to approach parking? We will be travelling up from Rotonda West for the game, so where would be the best place to park? Should we attempt to purchase a pass through the Lightning (which lot would be best for us?) or are there better or cheaper options around the Forum?

Thanks in advance for the help. We might be Canadian, but we certainly aren't CanadiEns. Go Bolts.

Usually there are private lots open for about $5-$15 depending on how far you want to walk. Parking meters shut off after 6pm Mon-Fri, as well, so you could park for free if you felt like walking a bit.

I don't specifically have directions for you, but that is the gist of the situation during the regular season. I haven't been to a playoff game since 03-04.

BergyMeister

Overpaid 4th liner
Mar 5, 2010
Tampa Via Vermont.
Once we get down to Tampa I'm going to get a partial package for the Wife and I. It will probably be a 10 gamer in the terrace just to get our feet wet. What sections do you think are the best and are there any that we should avoid due to sightlines or fan behavior? Also how is the ticket resale value in case I decide to go with a half season instead?

Last edited:

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Once we get down to Tampa I'm going to get a partial package for the Wife and I. It will probably be a 10 gamer in the terrace just to get our feet wet. What sections do you think are the best and are there any that we should avoid due to sightlines or fan behavior? Also how is the ticket resale value in case I decide to go with a half season instead?

I personally think there isn't a bad seat in the house. Of course the best seats are between the blue lines so that you aren't far from the action no matter where it is. 300s are fine seats, just find something around the blue lines and in.

BergyMeister

Overpaid 4th liner
Mar 5, 2010
Tampa Via Vermont.
I personally think there isn't a bad seat in the house. Of course the best seats are between the blue lines so that you aren't far from the action no matter where it is. 300s are fine seats, just find something around the blue lines and in.

Thanks, That's kind of what I thought. I've been there a couple of times on TDYs. I've actually seen as many NHL games at the Forum as I have @ TD garden. :)

What about ticket resale? If i were to get a half season plan would i be able to make some money back on say habs games etc?

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
To be honest if you sit lower 300s near the blue lines the view is gorgeous. I go to about ten games a season. I prefer the view on my couch though most nights. I can watch the game make some great food and get some beers just for the price to park.

BergyMeister

Overpaid 4th liner
Mar 5, 2010
Tampa Via Vermont.
Get half season if other benefits worth it for you. Profit on resale rare

To be honest if you sit lower 300s near the blue lines the view is gorgeous. I go to about ten games a season. I prefer the view on my couch though most nights. I can watch the game make some great food and get some beers just for the price to park.

Thanks for the info guys.

EDIT: I got the half season for the Wife and I Section 302 row F. :hyper:

Last edited:

Bedford Bolt

Nov 2, 2013
UK
Coming from the UK to tampa in October (waiting for schedule to come out before I book flights), there are 6 of us coming to watch 2 Tampa games.

Firstly, where would be two good place to sit? Would like to mix it about between the two games.

Secondly. where is the best place to get 6 tickets in a row from, preferably in advance of us going to the game and bookable from the UK.

BergyMeister

Overpaid 4th liner
Mar 5, 2010
Tampa Via Vermont.
Great seats. Just inside the blue line that we attack twice. You won't be disappointed.

Great!! We are seats 5-6 do you have any idea what end of the row are those on?
ie. center ice or net side

The interactive picture for that section on the forum website looks like it was actually taken from that row. :)

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Great!! We are seats 5-6 do you have any idea what end of the row are those on?
ie. center ice or net side

The interactive picture for that section on the forum website looks like it was actually taken from that row. :)

I *think* that it is closer to the net than to the red line. Not entirely sure though

Bedford Bolt

Nov 2, 2013
UK
I managed to get seven tickets in Plaza Middle 103 row L, are these any good? I think my seats for the other game are 329, I don't think these are very good?

16hemsky

Sep 17, 2007
looking for November 6 tickets vs Calgary

Hi guys, looking for tickets for this game vs Calgary on November 6th. If anybody is selling please message me back or where I can get tickets. Looking for the the 100's or 200's seating center ice area. What would those tickets cost and best place to park...It is a weekday game so not sure what your attendance is usually like.

thanks.

haohmaru

boomshakalaka
Aug 26, 2009
Fleming Island, Fl
Floridian Ranger fan coming in peace :)

A couple of questions -

Anyone have 2 tickets FS to 11/26 Rangers game?
Thinking of staying in Embassy Suites near the stadium (I live 3+ hours away). Is there anything to do near the stadium if I stay there for a couple of nights?

Thanks in advance.

DangleDoppler

Jul 14, 2009
Floridian Ranger fan coming in peace :)

A couple of questions -

Anyone have 2 tickets FS to 11/26 Rangers game?
Thinking of staying in Embassy Suites near the stadium (I live 3+ hours away). Is there anything to do near the stadium if I stay there for a couple of nights?

Thanks in advance.

Busch Gardens, beaches, beer...If you drink beer than there's a ton of Breweries in the Tampa Bay area...It's well worth the tour to hit them all.

Oh yeah and there's Ybor which is like Bourbon street lite.

haohmaru

boomshakalaka
Aug 26, 2009
Fleming Island, Fl
Sorry, I meant immediately in the stadium area - ie... walking distance from Embassy. I actually lived in Largo, FL years ago near Indian Rocks beach etc...

Our boys are looking pretty good on your team (Boyle, Callahan, Stralman)! :D

2MinutesforGiraffing

angelsil on safari
Apr 2, 2013
Tampa
Walking distance from Embassy you'll have what's left of Channelside (Hooters, Wet Willies, the Florida Aquarium) and downtown. Downtown has a few decent places, but there really isn't a ton to do "after hours". You can take a trolley to Ybor, which will be your best bet for food and drink.

wewillwineventually

Jan 12, 2008
Floridian Leafs fan coming in peace :)

I'd really like some tickets to the Lightning-Leafs game on December 29! If anyone has a good deal, please PM me.

Looking forward to a good game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad