Ticket Buying/Selling & Ticket Questions *Read Post 289*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Czerk

Feb 13, 2007
Riverview
I am looking for 2 Tickets March 22nd. Bruins in town.Lower level close to Bruins bench if possible.
Flying in from Saskatchewan, Canada after 2 pm.
Or other question if we showed up at arena,can I buy there ?
Do people sell at face value , ?
Pm me thank you!

Bruins, Red Wings, Rangers, Maple Leafs, Blackhawks are tough tickets to get at face value most of the time. Any other team, no problem for the most part. I am a huge Bruins fan (then Bolts of course) and I get request to buy my B's tickets... weird, nobody wants my Panther tickets though... LOL

Whitey1964

Mar 4, 2015
Bruins, Red Wings, Rangers, Maple Leafs, Blackhawks are tough tickets to get at face value most of the time. Any other team, no problem for the most part. I am a huge Bruins fan (then Bolts of course) and I get request to buy my B's tickets... weird, nobody wants my Panther tickets though... LOL

I was looking online stub hub ect. Pricey ,
Is there trustworthy sites for tickets? Thanks

Czerk

Feb 13, 2007
Riverview
I was looking online stub hub ect. Pricey ,
Is there trustworthy sites for tickets? Thanks

Ticketexchange and Craigs list...

If you do Craigs list, you need to get a link, not tickets email via PDF. The link will come from My Bolts Account... otherwise you are risking being had... the link will give you ownership of the tickets.

atscaper

Mar 12, 2015
Hi, I'm visiting Florida in a few days (last minute trip) and am looking to go to the Tampa and Montreal game. Wondering if anyone is selling some tickets for the game? Not arriving till Sunday and staying outside of the Tampa area so e-tickets are preferred. Looking for 4 (together or 2 and 2). Thanks.

Got some tickets

Last edited:

Bread and Circuses

Smile and wave.
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2010
Somewhere in the middle
I will be in Florida for the last game of reg season, Saturday April 11 game vs. the Bruins.

Looking for 2 seats as close to the Bruins bench as possible.

If anyone here does not plan on attending that game and has tickets you want to dump pm me the seat location and what you are asking for the tix.

Thanks!

Whitey1964

Mar 4, 2015
Also if I bought through ticket exchange and its states email in minutes
How would I know if legit ?

LHHFMF

Mar 29, 2011
Tampa
I moved from Boston to Tampa last March and no longer travel to Boston for work so I gave up my extremely expensive Bruins season tickets and today I signed up for much more reasonable Lightning tickets for next season. Looking forward to another exciting season

viperracer

Sep 6, 2011
I am also looking to purchase play off tickets as Im in town at the end of April from UK.

Will tickets be available on general sale via ticketmaster, I dont want to miss out!

Cigar City

Apr 21, 2012
Tampa
I moved from Boston to Tampa last March and no longer travel to Boston for work so I gave up my extremely expensive Bruins season tickets and today I signed up for much more reasonable Lightning tickets for next season. Looking forward to another exciting season

Moved back down from Maine about 5 years ago after living there for half of my life.

Welcome to the good side!

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
STM ticket resales

STM members. I am looking at buy two tickets in section 308. Is it pretty easy to get your money back on ticket exchange or stubhub for games you cannot make?

The Underboss

Dec 20, 2006
Florida
Since the Playoffs are upon us, here is reminder about the Ticket Resale Policy. All posts in noncompliance will be deleted without warning from here on out. Repeated posting of your tickets in noncompliance will be met with an infraction & thread ban.

This is the offical Ticket Thread for the upcoming season. It is here you can announce you have tickets to give away, to trade for future games, to sell at or below face value to other fans. You can also make requests to purchase tickets for certain games.

Tickets can be bought/sold for personal use and cannot be sold at more than face value plus postage/UPS/FedEx charges.

HFBoards.com is not a forum you can use to sell tickets for profit.

HFBoards also does not sponsor/endorse any deals . Buyer beware.

**** TICKET PRICES MUST BE POSTED****

Any tickets for sale not stating face value price, section, row, and seat, post will be deleted.

Copied over from the Isles Board.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Not trying to sell/buy tickets. I am asking about how easy it is to resale them if you are STM and can't make it. I am thinking about getting STM this upcoming year.

Major4Boarding

Unfamiliar Moderator
Jan 30, 2009
South of Heaven
Just a general disclaimer, TGO. There is a take-away from that disclaimer, however.

You could offer tickets, at face value or less, to fellow members here before going the secondary market route.

Look Up

Don't be a scan tool
Oct 3, 2013
Playoff tickets are being sold only to those with a Florida credit card billing address. Hopefully this will lessen the number of opposing team fans in our building.

Glad to see the Lightning management making this move.

game1.jpg

ultra63

Feb 27, 2008
Not trying to sell/buy tickets. I am asking about how easy it is to resale them if you are STM and can't make it. I am thinking about getting STM this upcoming year.

Mid week you would be glad to get face value but you will come ahead if you sell Chicago or Detroit games. The Ticket Trade Program is mediocre at best now.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Mid week you would be glad to get face value but you will come ahead if you sell Chicago or Detroit games. The Ticket Trade Program is mediocre at best now.

Thanks not trying to make a profit, just seeing if I can't make a game could I get some money back.

xteesy

Jun 19, 2014
Tampa

Incredibly easy. Especially if you put them on sites like StubHub. Former STM this past season and we attended almost every game, so didn't overly have the need.

Wish I was an STM this year, but the soon to be wifey wanted to build a house... :(

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
I live in Washington state and I'm only planning to make the trip to Tampa in the event of ECF/SCF games. What would be the best approach for getting tickets to those games ? I couldn't do presale since I'm not in Florida but I'm guessing they'd be sold out very quickly. And when would they likely become available to buy ?

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
I live in Washington state and I'm only planning to make the trip to Tampa in the event of ECF/SCF games. What would be the best approach for getting tickets to those games ? I couldn't do presale since I'm not in Florida but I'm guessing they'd be sold out very quickly. And when would they likely become available to buy ?

Very best option? Make a friend in Florida who will buy the tickets for you and you pay them. Problem is solved.

After that you could always use stub hub and the such to buy them. Secondary market stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad