Post-Game Talk: Thu., Nov. 7, 2013| Devils 3 at Flyers 0

hckyplayer8

Don't bang the glass
Mar 26, 2011
Grand Forks,ND
I see we have come full circle.

Roughly 1 in 3 people want to trade the most talented guy on the team at the first rough patch in his career.

Thank god you people aren't GMs.

JVR21

Jan 27, 2010
Trade. Everybody.

Trade for literally anything possible(Would be happy with a 7th rounder):
Mez
Gill
Raffl
Streit (NMC)

Trade Hartnell (NMC) to the highest bidder. Best offer is a 4th rounder? **** it, do the deal.
Trade Coburn to the highest bidder.
Trade Timonen(NMC) to the highest bidder.
Trade ****ing everyone.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
image_gallery

This team is a tire fire. Change the logo to this. You can even leave the colors the same.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Pkg one of Harts or Simmer with any of our Dman and shake the ****ing sugar tree. Make a trade for a yOunger pmd and move on. It's beyond the lack of scoring, these are the laziest Flyers I have seen in 30 years. Time to rattle some heads and don't ever play Mezz and Gill at the same time ever the **** again.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
The only untouchables, in my eyes, are Giroux, Couturier, Mason, Schenn, Grossmann and Read. I guess perhaps Lecav. I can't think of a single other player I'd want to keep around if a teardown occurs.

Winston Wolf

May 15, 2003
Philadelphia

Roughly 1 in 3 people want to trade the most talented guy on the team at the first rough patch in his career.

Rough patch?

25 year old forwards that are paid among the very top in the league don't record 7 assists in 15 games. Please name me even one comparable player that has had a comparable stretch of games. Giroux's horrid starts have taken this team out of playoff contention two years in a row; that's not a small sample size.

It's completely possible that he turns it around, but this team shouldn't take that risk.

SgtJoseph*

Mez is constantly having a bad game. He is getting torn apart. Berube is showing that he also is clueless like the players are.

Ray Charles can see that, and he is blind and still dead i believe ?.........But NO SCORING is our bigger problem. Tough to win with no goals or the occasional 1 or 2 in this league.

moosehead81

Jan 7, 2012
Great White North
These guys are just terrible. You can't bench the whole team but what the hell is wrong with Schenn and Simmonds, the dynamic duo who were going to make us all forget Mike Richards? The Flyers have beat Florida, the Rangers, the Islanders and New Jersey, none of which are considered world beaters. They've only played 3 western teams, all of which they lost to. If we think things are bad now, what until they actually start to play some good teams. I shudder to think how the St Louis' and San Jose's of the league will handle this crew.

Can a team fire two coaches in a year because, trust me, Berube and Laperriere, nice Flyers' cultured guys they are, are not getting anything more out of this team than Laviolette did. And Holmgren (or Snider) who created this mess starting in 2011, should just hand the management keys over to a new guy who, by the way, would likely not be able to figure a way out of it because of the ****** contract structure the team is under.

Jumping

Jun 17, 2010
Atlanta Ga
Snider and Giroux having a heart to heart talk after mtg. G pats his boss' shoulder. #Flyers

Probably discussing Ayn Rand or something.

Yukon Cornelius*

Hopefully Giroux chokes on whatever **** he goes cruising for tonight or does he just skype with Akeson and they beat off to one another?

**** him! **** our announcers! **** the fans and that limp dick building they've allowed it to become.

High and Wide baby, High and wide.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
Rough patch?

25 year old forwards that are paid among the very top in the league don't record 7 assists in 15 games. Please name me even one comparable player that has had a comparable stretch of games. Giroux's horrid starts have taken this team out of playoff contention two years in a row; that's not a small sample size.

It's completely possible that he turns it around, but this team shouldn't take that risk.

Psst, his cap hit is still 3.75 right now. He hasn't gotten to that contract yet.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia

I agree. People, PLEASE remember that Ovie had a 65 point season in 78 games just 2 years ago.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Pkg one of Harts or Simmer with any of our Dman and shake the ****ing sugar tree. Make a trade for a yOunger pmd and move on. It's beyond the lack of scoring, these are the laziest Flyers I have seen in 30 years. Time to rattle some heads and don't ever play Mezz and Gill at the same time ever the **** again.

In response to the bold...

We had one in Carle until our brilliant GM just let him walk for nothing....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad