Post-Game Talk: Thu., Nov. 7, 2013| Devils 3 at Flyers 0

Embiid

*Injured
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
ZZZZZZZZZZ..........

What a lousy team.....I'm glad people are walking out of the stadium. I hope Snider is happy with this product that he was at "another level" of optimism about....:shakehead

SuchySays

Jun 25, 2012
Poconos
I immediately changed the channel after the game.

the post game is an even bigger joke than this team's play.

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
At leat Giroux looked energized in the third. Doesn't help when everyone else is completely lost.

Someone needs to take Mez out back. Seriously, the guy is just no longer NHL caliber.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Berube should have made the team go onto the ice after the game and salute the fans for actually staying and watch the ***** show. Allow the boos to rain down on them. Disgraceful.

On another note, Yak saw a hit coming and bailed, leaving the puck just inside his blueline, then of course, resulting in a goal.

SgtJoseph*

Its incredible seeing folks on here blame Mez ? We had ZERO goals folks ! Its obvious Mez had a bad game................But ZERO goals is the reason we lost , not Mez, or our D , or goalie etc.

whatthef

Failure is an Option
Mar 1, 2007
Upper Darby
I don't think I even hated the 2006-07 team as much as I hate this one. I remember last season when Mez was coming back from his injuries and I told my friends he was awful and his career was pretty much over. They said oh well after he fully recovers over the offseason he'll be ok. hahaha oh man some times it hurts to be so right.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Yea I really think its time to bench G and timonen and send a loud message to them and the rest of the team.

Im sorry G but if you are going to make all the cash then you have to play well. You dont get a break. Same as any doctor or well payed profession.

Jumping

Jun 17, 2010
Atlanta Ga
I'm all for firing Berube if Mez plays another game this season. He just gets worse and worse. If Mez ever plays again and Berube isn't fired, Homer should be fired and his replacement's first task should be firing Berube and then burying Mez in an abandoned mine with 100 tons of reinforced concrete.

Has to be showcasing him.

Because nobody's that dumb.

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
Its incredible seeing folks on here blame Mez ? We had ZERO goals folks ! Its obvious Mez had a bad game................But ZERO goals is the reason we lost , not Mez, or our D , or goalie etc.

He's still horrible though. But yes you're correct in the bigger scheme of things.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train

Did you watch Mez play? He was terrible. Beyond terrible.

You want to hold players accountable, Mez was most directly responsible for goals against. This team crumbles instantly when they're scored on, and we can thank Mez for that.

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
I'm sorry but G is not the problem. The problem is the team and the system. We have players we all know who can play offensively, yet no one is producing. We keep saying it's players, its the system. It isn't working.

Nobody is skating, nobody is forechecking, nobody is crashing the crease, how do you expect droughts to end? That's on the players.

Legion of Gloom

The Holy Ghost
Jun 20, 2013
Lake Titicaca
Why did I think Giroux would have a multi point game, I would be happy if the team had a mutti goal game or maybe even one goal, at least I was correct about Mez scoring a goal, I am beggining to think he is not very good

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->