Post-Game Talk: Thu., Nov. 7, 2013| Devils 3 at Flyers 0

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
Hopefully Giroux chokes on whatever **** he goes cruising for tonight or does he just skype with Akeson and they beat off to one another?

**** him! **** our announcers! **** the fans and that limp dick building they've allowed it to become.

High and Wide baby, High and wide.

lol.

SuchySays

Jun 25, 2012
Poconos
Hopefully Giroux chokes on whatever **** he goes cruising for tonight or does he just skype with Akeson and they beat off to one another?

**** him! **** our announcers! **** the fans and that limp dick building they've allowed it to become.

High and Wide baby, High and wide.

what in the world.

Jumping

Jun 17, 2010
Atlanta Ga
The only untouchables, in my eyes, are Giroux, Couturier, Mason, Schenn, Grossmann and Read. I guess perhaps Lecav. I can't think of a single other player I'd want to keep around if a teardown occurs.

For my own curiosity since I think your point of view is generally interesting... why keep Schenn? What has he done to show he is worthy?

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
The only untouchables, in my eyes, are Giroux, Couturier, Mason, Schenn, Grossmann and Read. I guess perhaps Lecav. I can't think of a single other player I'd want to keep around if a teardown occurs.

G is only one for me, if it makes sense I trade anyone if it adds skill. Some we are stuck with due to Holmers contracts, but I listen to anything. The skill level by our forwards is non existent other than G. D is even worse

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
I acknowledged that in my first post. He's not even earning the $3.75M contract, you're not the least bit worried about him earning $8.25M the next 8 years after this one?

One ****ing bad season where the whole team sucks? Didn't realize that Giroux was the only one sucking here. No one, as of right now, deserves their pay. The idea that you pin it right on Giroux is nonsense. End of ****ing story.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Snider and Giroux having a heart to heart talk after mtg. G pats his boss' shoulder. #Flyers

Probably discussing Ayn Rand or something.

G probably made one of his inspirational statements about how they are going to be great and then patted him on the shoulder while saying under his breath " Run along now old man...go back to your trophy wife and millions and thanks for the contract."

JVR21

Jan 27, 2010
I don't want to trade Couturier, but the dude is seriously showing 0 offensive potential.

Winston Wolf

May 15, 2003
Philadelphia
One ****ing bad season where the whole team sucks? Didn't realize that Giroux was the only one sucking here. No one, as of right now, deserves their pay. The idea that you pin it right on Giroux is nonsense. End of ****ing story.
Not pinning it on him, but this is his team, no ifs, ands, or buts about it. He deserves a huge amount of blame for his non-existent production. Furthermore, the only reason I'd trade him is because of his contract. If he was still going to be an RFA this offseason, my outlook would be very different.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
20100219230547!Dante_Inferno_Levels.png

Question: Because Cam Janssen scored against the Flyers, does that make it certain that Holmgren will be pressing hard to acquire him?

StandingCow

May 15, 2010
I don't want to trade Couturier, but the dude is seriously showing 0 offensive potential.

People need to stop looking at individuals as far as the offensive production problems. It isn't anyone one player, it's the entire team just sucking it up.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
We have 22 goals this year...only 6 teams in the league have scored below 40 so far.

Steen and Ovie have 5 more goals than our entire team. Or to make it worse, Steen and Hertl are out-scoring the entire Flyers team.

Just too freakin funny

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad