GDT: Threepeat contenders @ just happy to get some Ovechkin goals and two games of playoff revenue, 7:37pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drakon

Mar 31, 2014
That was a worse hook than they called against Dowd. Not sure I agree it's been bad both ways.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
So true. One thing I would like to see is for the team in the offensive zone to stop cycling the puck to the blue line on a constant basis. In the game against Carolina their wingers were literally sitting on the point waiting for our wingers to bring them the puck. Too many chances for dangerous turnovers. That stuff is not going to be a good recipe in the playoffs
We’ve lost a couple games like that, I think both may have been Nicky.

Reactions: Capitals40

Drakon

Mar 31, 2014
I'd be making an effort to make as much contact with Vasi as possible at the moment.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Lol, CMM’s shooting futility is becoming legendary. I have a very hard time believing he will ever break 20 goals, but I still think he has a lot to offer.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Colton knew exactly what he was doing. He was pissed at Wilson prior to that when the puck was in the Caps D zone and he looked at Wilson the whole way up the ice. He wanted retribution
Yes, i’m glad Auger explained that to Pang. Colton had all of center ice free to move around 43. He chose to shave by as close as possible and braced for contact too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad