GDT: Threepeat contenders @ just happy to get some Ovechkin goals and two games of playoff revenue, 7:37pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Odd to me that guys like Milbury and Tocchet get studio jobs. Both of them read as smug and mean. Better IMO to have people who are either earnest and knowledgeable like McKugh or Pang, or people like Keith Jones or Bissonette who know the game but can also be funny

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
I think motivation is such a big issue for this team. Not saying they are perfect tonight but the way they are playing tonight is night and day compared to last week. If they can consistently play like tonight they would at the very least have a small chance in the playoffs.

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
I keep looking for signs of terribad play from Mojo, but don’t really see it. He started the play resulting in McMichael’s slam dunk opportunity, and made a nice D play against a 2 on 1. He’s had - or contributed to - a couple of nice entries. I dunno - he obviously needs to produce, but it’s not ridiculous to think he could contribute

Reactions: troyerlaw

Capitals40

Nov 14, 2014
Summerville, SC
I think motivation is such a big issue for this team. Not saying they are perfect tonight but the way they are playing tonight is night and day compared to last week. If they can consistently play like tonight they would at the very least have a small chance in the playoffs.
So true. One thing I would like to see is for the team in the offensive zone to stop cycling the puck to the blue line on a constant basis. In the game against Carolina their wingers were literally sitting on the point waiting for our wingers to bring them the puck. Too many chances for dangerous turnovers. That stuff is not going to be a good recipe in the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad