OT: Thread About Nothing 212….wishing it was 2112

Status
Not open for further replies.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
i love these f*** ass ads before a youtube starts…….my favourite is something about grammar and the expected facade that one should present for job interviews…..

blah. …blah .. blegh

zzzzzzz….

diodes cover!

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
im only obligated to do whatever i feel :naughty:

I think there may be a statute or something on the Velvets thing. Somewhere in the NY Mental Hygiene code maybe?

As an aside, I saw Joe Jackson at Radio City Music Hall on his Big World tour. It was a lot of fun and his "I"m the Man" finale or encore (I cannot recall which) was absolutely insanely good. I saw Lou Reed play an acoustic set to open for Peter Gabriel at some auditorium on Gabriel's Us tour. Gabriel was great in the smaller venue. I'm not sure what I was expecting from Reed, but my recollection is that he was meh.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
someone invented chicken balls in attempt to allow them to 'free range' without getting killed by predators

…looks like a perfect 'its cruel to be kind' thing

and very surreal

i dont know how my cluckheads would handle something like this

uku3aoe.jpg

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
someone invented chicken balls in attempt to allow them to 'free range' without getting killed by predators

…looks like a perfect 'its cruel to be kind' thing

and very surreal

i dont know how my cluckheads would handle something like this

uku3aoe.jpg

Um, chicken balls have existed for quite a while sir, otherwise how would we even have chickens? :laugh:

Scorcho

Twitter @AmateurAdult11
Apr 16, 2010
Space
I saw REM in 1988. They were fun. I really liked their more rock and roll oriented stuff which was only intermittent from them. This is a good cover. The vocalist channels his inner Stipe.

Jesse does a lot of amazing covers,

Reactions: My3Sons

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I bought Rising Force when I was 15 and it was my favorite album for a whole 2 weeks.

Used to listen to this shit playing Dungeons and Dragons

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
And I'll always love Ronnie for getting me an A in freshman English using his opening to Last Line for my writing assignment.

We're a ship without a storm
The cold without the warm
Light inside the darkness that it needs,
We're a laugh without a tear
The hope without the fear

I added to it but that stuff got me into an honors class sophomore year.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
But still even today one my all time favorite songs..from one of my favorite all time bands...This song just gives me tons of joy

Reactions: My3Sons
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad