Line Combos: This team needs to mix things up!

mezcal

Wild Complacency
Feb 19, 2013
CA
HDZx - GopherState - This Providence
Avder - Billy Mays Here - rynryn
Lapa - Minnesota - Generic User
thestonedkoala - CountryGentlemen - State of Hockey
x tomgilbertfan

Jarick - Northland Wild Man
Lapa - Puhis
AKL - StealthClobber

Fel 96
JayKay

We've got it all. Two high performing veterans with the new up-and-comer that is already making an impact on the top line. A solid middle six forward group, and a fourth line of agitators so good that they even piss off our own team!

Our defense is solid as well. We have a pair of journeymen veterans on the top pairing. Our second pairing is All-Finnish all the time. One of them might be overpaid, undersized, and overrated offensively, but he's still a solid enough player who will never hesitate to call you out on any mistakes you ever make, no matter how small. The starting goalie is lightning fast, has the best reflexes on this side of Quebec, and is overall a solid leader for the young prospect players like GetCluttered22, dwanmaster, Ladde, TZM, Haite, and others.

This is great! :laugh: Just reading, was away all day until the game.

:handclap:

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
^It was great except for the fact that my spot was taken by a 2nd Lapa, thus I was kept off the team this year! :p: :laugh:

A couple years ago when this was done last, I was a top line center!

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
How the hell is Avder in the top 6? He seems more like an agitator and a mopey-depressed coach killer. Wait...Is Avder really Alexander Semin?

Billy Mays Here*

How the hell is Avder in the top 6? He seems more like an agitator and a mopey-depressed coach killer. Wait...Is Avder really Alexander Semin?

Because he's not the ranter we deserved, but the ranter we needed.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
^It was great except for the fact that my spot was taken by a 2nd Lapa, thus I was kept off the team this year! :p: :laugh:

A couple years ago when this was done last, I was a top line center!

I'm so valuable they need me in both places ;)

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
I'm so psyched about TSK's disapproval that I feel like a rock star. Sunglasses and a new title. Booyeah!

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
I'm so psyched about TSK's disapproval that I feel like a rock star. Sunglasses and a new title. Booyeah!

I said you didn't deserve to be in the top 6. NOT OFF THE TEAM. I love you Avder, but really, you should be on the fourth line with me and Country. And SoH should have been bought out. SOH = Zidlicky. You = Parrish (kind of)...

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
I said you didn't deserve to be in the top 6. NOT OFF THE TEAM. I love you Avder, but really, you should be on the fourth line with me and Country. And SoH should have been bought out. SOH = Zidlicky. You = Parrish (kind of)...

I'm top 6 or bust, baby!

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
The next mother****in all-star.

#5in13

I've broken 50 posts in each regular season GDT this year except two, I've exceeded 100 once, and I'm almost always the top poster.

Top 6 or bust, baby!

I'm unstoppable!

Billy Mays Here*

Only people that sport some sort of avatar are allowed to be on the team. :sarcasm:

But that means Puhis will be a healthy scratch at least half of every season. ;)

Northland Wild Man

Finnesotans?
Jun 14, 2011
Grand Forks, ND
HDZx - GopherState - This Providence
Avder - Billy Mays Here - rynryn
Lapa - Minnesota - Generic User
thestonedkoala - CountryGentlemen - State of Hockey
x tomgilbertfan

Jarick - Northland Wild Man
Lapa - Puhis
AKL - StealthClobber

Fel 96
JayKay

We've got it all. Two high performing veterans with the new up-and-comer that is already making an impact on the top line. A solid middle six forward group, and a fourth line of agitators so good that they even piss off our own team!

Our defense is solid as well. We have a pair of journeymen veterans on the top pairing. Our second pairing is All-Finnish all the time. One of them might be overpaid, undersized, and overrated offensively, but he's still a solid enough player who will never hesitate to call you out on any mistakes you ever make, no matter how small. The starting goalie is lightning fast, has the best reflexes on this side of Quebec, and is overall a solid leader for the young prospect players like GetCluttered22, dwanmaster, Ladde, TZM, Haite, and others.

Nice to see myself on the top pairing.

youvegotit

Dec 10, 2011
After last night's game I want the lines to be something like:

Parise-Koivu-Nino
Coyle-FBJ-Pommers
Cooke-Brodz-Fonzy
Ahler/Prosser-Konopka-Mitchel

Suits-Bacon
Scandy-Spurg
Ballard-Dumba/Stoner

Ad