Line Combos: This team needs to mix things up!

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
HDZx - GopherState - This Providence
Avder - Billy Mays Here - rynryn
Lapa - Minnesota - Generic User
thestonedkoala - CountryGentlemen - State of Hockey
x tomgilbertfan

Jarick - Northland Wild Man
Lapa - Puhis
AKL - StealthClobber

Fel 96
JayKay

We've got it all. Two high performing veterans with the new up-and-comer that is already making an impact on the top line. A solid middle six forward group, and a fourth line of agitators so good that they even piss off our own team!

Our defense is solid as well. We have a pair of journeymen veterans on the top pairing. Our second pairing is All-Finnish all the time. One of them might be overpaid, undersized, and overrated offensively, but he's still a solid enough player who will never hesitate to call you out on any mistakes you ever make, no matter how small. The starting goalie is lightning fast, has the best reflexes on this side of Quebec, and is overall a solid leader for the young prospect players like GetCluttered22, dwanmaster, Ladde, TZM, Haite, and others.

Well done :laugh:

I'm a combination of Stoner's offensive skills and Heatley's defensive skills. Watch out ;)

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
x tomgilbertfan

Lapa - Puhis
AKL - StealthClobber

Fel 96
JayKay

We've got it all. Two high performing veterans with the new up-and-comer that is already making an impact on the top line. A solid middle six forward group, and a fourth line of agitators so good that they even piss off our own team!

Our defense is solid as well. We have a pair of journeymen veterans on the top pairing. Our second pairing is All-Finnish all the time. One of them might be overpaid, undersized, and overrated offensively, but he's still a solid enough player who will never hesitate to call you out on any mistakes you ever make, no matter how small. The starting goalie is lightning fast, has the best reflexes on this side of Quebec, and is overall a solid leader for the young prospect players like GetCluttered22, dwanmaster, Ladde, TZM, Haite, and others.

Not even making the notable prospects list...

disappointed1.gif

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
Not even making the notable prospects list...

disappointed1.gif

Get back to Iowa and keep working on your game, son :sarcasm:

Eng, you're like Fontaine. You've been around a while so we can't call you young, you have had promising enough seasons, but so far you've been a bit inconsistent. We need that consistency before we can call you up to the big league.

Vitogor was drafted way back in 02 and has already retired. He's the PP coach now.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
Eng, you're like Fontaine. You've been around a while so we can't call you young, you have had promising enough seasons, but so far you've been a bit inconsistent. We need that consistency before we can call you up to the big league.

Vitogor was drafted way back in 02 and has already retired. He's the PP coach now.

Well, I'd try making another GDT, but who wants to mess with an undefeated (1-0) record?

Just like Fontaine, all I need is that chance on the top line.

aj_ellis_my_body_is_ready_710lfz4y_6alxgdfn.jpg

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
I was juggling lines way too much and forgot Lapa was on the third line as well. I'll be holding a press conference later today to announce who our new 3rd line LW is.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
I was juggling lines way too much and forgot Lapa was on the third line as well. I'll be holding a press conference later today to announce who our new 3rd line LW is.

:laugh:

To discuss actual, real life hockey..

Any word on Brodin?

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
:laugh:

To discuss actual, real life hockey..

Any word on Brodin?

Someone doesn't take their role very seriously *cough*IOWA*cough :sarcasm:

From Russo's blog yesterday, it seems like Brodin is still questionable and probably won't play tonight. Not sure if there's been any significant updates since then.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Well, at least Ballard is in. Dumba sitting was kinda obvious to me.

Jongdo

Oct 23, 2013
Josh Harding starting for #mnwild. Jonas Brodin, Charlie Coyle and Keith Ballard returning. Out of town tonight, so follow @BlountStrib

Yes, Brodin is in!

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
x tomgilbertfan

Lapa - Puhis
AKL - StealthClobber

Fel 96
JayKay

Undersized? I'm 6'1"!

And Sharppi should be my D partner, not Lapa. Keep him on the 3rd line. That way we can have both Goliath AND David (me) on the same pairing. :laugh:

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
x tomgilbertfan

Lapa - Puhis
AKL - StealthClobber

Fel 96
JayKay

I'm the guy on the team that isn't great but is a "GREAT locker room guy."

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes