GDT: This Is Not A Drill, I Repeat This Is Not A Drill !! - Let's Get Off To A Flying Start @ 17.30EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
tumblr_obix0sgem31uiohk2o4_250.gif

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
We should be winning this game. Jarry is having a rough one.

Yeah at worst this game should be 3-3 right now. The 3rd, 4th and 6th goals are absolutely goals Jarry should have had. He's doing absolutely nothing to bail out the team despite the Penguins not giving the Flyers a ton of chances.

Reactions: Pancakes

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
no support whatsoever, every guy for himself...I would fire Sully right now, not bea=cause of this game, but he lost ability to convey the hard work message to this team long time ago, unless something goes 180, it will be more of the same we saw last season....sort of Ok but not good....

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Short camp and everything but yeah this team doesn't look at all prepared or motivated. Not that I'm surprised in the least.

Four point night from Farabee lol -- superstar.

Reactions: EVGENIMERLIN

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Since they have been put together Zucker Malkin and rust have no chemistry. Do they even have one point as a line?

Like its an honest question. I do not think they have one even in the Montreal series.
Z-G-R was by far our best line against Montreal. Not even close.

Geno looks nothing like himself, and Rust looks like the 4th liner that first broke into the league during our first of back to back Cups.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Yeah at worst this game should be 3-3 right now. The 3rd, 4th and 6th goals are absolutely goals Jarry should have had. He's doing absolutely nothing to bail out the team despite the Penguins not giving the Flyers a ton of chances.
he is awful, but there is apparent lack of push and hustle, I know they did not have a camp but they don't support each other at all

Reactions: Andy99

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I ain’t even mad. I think I finally matured guys.

Or maybe it’s the 3 Cups.

I mean I watched an embarrassing Steelers game TO THE CLEVELAND Browns. Then I watched Bama whip that OSU ass. Now i'm watching the Flyers beat the f*** out of my Penguins.

And you know what? It doesn't change life. Sure.. i'd like them to win, but i'm going to crush a workout after this game and go to work tomorrow no different. :laugh:

Phil68

Jun 13, 2009
The way the team is playing which is a completely different look than last year, rust cannot be in the top 6. He had a good year last year, but a skill game is not his game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad