GDT: This Is Not A Drill, I Repeat This Is Not A Drill !! - Let's Get Off To A Flying Start @ 17.30EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
We have been so awful in our own zone and at tracking late guys. All night, it's just killing us. The Flyers get the puck down low or in the slot and it's a gorgeous chance.

Hahaha, as I'm typing this, they score again. Jarry with a monster rebound, Letang is caught daydreaming.

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
Well, thank God that shitty football has been replaced by shitty hockey...

Gonna be a long season, and it’s only 56 games...

BTW, f*** you Murray

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Pens think they are in a scrimmage still. Picking up our own players instead of the Flyers

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Well that was hardly inspiring.

Some nice noise in the camp about how jazzed and ready to go they all notwithstanding.

Third line looks better than I think most expected though. For whatever that's worth.

2wayPlay

Dec 25, 2018
Guys like this are going to make this thread unbearable. Yep, the season is over after one period!:help::thumbd:

So many of you are such a joy to be around. My brother and I had move our season tickets to a different spot because of people just like this. The whole game just bitching about our team and players. That was when we won the Cups. Let's wait more than one period before evaluating our team and its players. Maybe even more than one game. Is that too much to ask? F'ing ridiculous!

You are right they are looking strong.

Reactions: Tom Hanks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad