GDT: This Is Not A Drill, I Repeat This Is Not A Drill !! - Let's Get Off To A Flying Start @ 17.30EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Dego

Apr 30, 2013
Yeah at worst this game should be 3-3 right now. The 3rd, 4th and 6th goals are absolutely goals Jarry should have had. He's doing absolutely nothing to bail out the team despite the Penguins not giving the Flyers a ton of chances.

I don't know what game your watching but the Flyers are out playing us quite handily...

Jarry shoulda had a few back and he's had a bad game but let's not act like this team is playing well.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
no support whatsoever, every guy for himself...I would fire Sully right now, not bea=cause of this game, but he lost ability to convey the hard work message to this team long time ago, unless something goes 180, it will be more of the same we saw last season....sort of Ok but not good....

Prediction: Sullivan will be fired, but it will come too late, and JR will be a seller at the deadline. Letang more likely than not gone, and I suspect Malkin's name to come up if he's legit open to a move (which I doubt).

ZorkEnchanter

Aug 16, 2020
L1 is just out of synch
L2 looks like they have never seen each other

Man passes are so bad.
Breakouts are worse.
We cycle the puck like a grenade.

Reactions: Andy99

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Jarry's last couple have not been great, but he was the reason the game wasn't like 5-1 or 5-2 early on. We've been getting worked all night long.

Defensive play from forwards and defense has been shit. Offensive play from our top-6 has been shit. The blueline hasn't done nearly enough in terms of transition or offensive pressure.

Looks like a team going through the motions all night long. They didn't even wait to go down by several goals before they quit. If this keeps up, Sully's not even finishing the shortened season.

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
Nah it is what it is. Annoying, but it’s whatever. Jarry needs to make a difficult save and we’re in this game. He was very off today...very off.

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
Z-G-R was by far our best line against Montreal. Not even close.

Geno looks nothing like himself, and Rust looks like the 4th liner that first broke into the league during our first of back to back Cups.

Is that saying much? That series no one was good. And again I am asking if they had a point together.

Malkin had 0 5v5 pts.
Zucker had 1
Rust had 1

That is not top line numbers. in 5 games they have 2 even strength pts. And again I am not even sure if those two pts were when they were on the ice together .

metalan2

May 30, 2008
Jarry's last couple have not been great, but he was the reason the game wasn't like 5-1 or 5-2 early on. We've been getting worked all night long.

Defensive play from forwards and defense has been shit. Offensive play from our top-6 has been shit. The blueline hasn't done nearly enough in terms of transition or offensive pressure.

Looks like a team going through the motions all night long. They didn't even wait to go down by several goals before they quit. If this keeps up, Sully's not even finishing the shortened season.
This is a joke right? I can't even recall any early Flyer chances.

Jarry played awful but so did everyone else.

Reactions: KIRK

ZorkEnchanter

Aug 16, 2020
BTW... everyone is playing us with 2 - 1 -2 forcheck. Same thing Montreal did... we are always in wrong place to accept passes, etc.

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad