OT: TheDizee Prophecy Thread

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014

thats one more for the good guy

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
6/7 in 1st round, if flames win i will be 7/8. only loss was Kings/Oilers, figured Mike Smith would choke more than he did.

expect more of the same in round 2 aka WINNING

Reactions: Louie the Blue

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
I went 8 for 8, am I the new Dizee?
You must take the power from him and claim it as your own.
giphy.gif

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
if coach gives chuckie a shot at the net, he will win the conn smythe.

Louie the Blue

Because it's a trap
Jul 27, 2010
giphy.gif

Always right!!!!!
You’ve since said you were wrong, but can I find all of your posts regarding Faulk and say you were wrong about him to every single one for the past 2+ years or does that not apply to you and only Dizee? Because that’s exactly what you’re doing here with a gotcha post. And quite honestly, it made reading threads not fun when every single thread was an opportunity or post involving bashing of a player.

Reactions: Blueston

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
You’ve since said you were wrong, but can I find all of your posts regarding Faulk and say you were wrong about him to every single one for the past 2+ years or does that not apply to you and only Dizee? Because that’s exactly what you’re doing here with a gotcha post. And quite honestly, it made reading threads not fun when every single thread was an opportunity or post involving bashing of a player.
Show me where I claim I am "ALWAYS" right. I never claim to be ALWAYS right. Dizee continuously does and makes concrete predictions which are continuously proven wrong.

Also, I've mentioned Faulk in like 80 posts in my entire post history. Most of them were neutral and a few were positive. If my let's be generous and say 60 negative posts over 2+ years ruined your fun, I don't know what to tell you. That's around a post every other week. You are really letting them sit with you, huh?

Louie the Blue

Because it's a trap
Jul 27, 2010
Show me where I claim I am "ALWAYS" right. I never claim to be ALWAYS right. Dizee continuously does and makes concrete predictions which are continuously proven wrong.

Also, I've mentioned Faulk in like 80 posts in my entire post history. Most of them were neutral and a few were positive. If my let's be generous and say 60 negative posts over 2+ years ruined your fun, I don't know what to tell you. That's around a post every other week. You are really letting them sit with you, huh?
I never said that you claimed you were always right. I find Dizee's proclamations to be entertaining a majority of the time and some of his other posts to be crazy (like saying Husso should have started over Binnington for Game 2 vs the Avs). I don't condone any of his posts or actions that have involved wishing injury on another player or trolling, or anyone's posts like that for that matter. I just think his posts are absurd for the most part, and nothing else to that.

And you have to think about not only your posts, but the others that come in response to that. They don't bother me. You have your right to your opinion. De-railing threads to bash a player for no other reason that you didn't agree with a signing and other personnel moves can be tiresome to read. It's like claiming the weather sucks when talking about food, but I don't feel the need to say the weather doesn't suck every time it's brought up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad