OT: TheDizee Prophecy Thread

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
not making another GDT to guarantee a victory until MissouriMook admits I was right
I learned when I was a kid that it's not right to lie. Why can't you just admit you were wrong and we can all move on?

PS - Your GDTs suck. And they don't guarantee victory, only embarrassment.

Reactions: STLomacneko

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
if the blues lose the cup, just remember who to blame.. could have had a 100% insurance policy but someone doesnt wanna admit I was right (as usual)

3/3 in blues picks along with so many other key picks including schwartz breaking out before he had even scored a goal.

MissouriMook

Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
if the blues lose the cup, just remember who to blame.. could have had a 100% insurance policy but someone doesnt wanna admit I was right (as usual)

3/3 in blues picks along with so many other key picks including schwartz breaking out before he had even scored a goal.
I'll admit you're full of shit. You aren't 3/3 in Blues picks. You picked both the Blues and the Sharks in the 3rd round and were called out about it by several posters. I've regularly and consistently mopped the floor with you, and every time I do you start squawking again about being "always right". I even gave you the opportunity to make an avatar bet and you refused like the coward you are.

Look, I don't know if you're some cartoonish buffoon who gets off on creating some over-the-top arrogant, narcissistic asshole persona on the internet and watching other lose their minds over it, but it doesn't work on me. If you're truly what you represent to this board, then you should really get professional help.

To give you one more opportunity to save face, I will agree to this. If you go back through this thread and admit, for all to see, every single time you were wrong with your predictions, I will go back and give you credit for every time you actually got something right. Frankly, that shouldn't take me too long.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
That won't work, he won't budge and you're simply not as important as you think you are. None of us are.
if there is one constant to the success this spring is that if i say it, it will happen.

its like in field of dreams "if you build it, they will come"

well for me it is "if you predict it, it will happen"

now how can we verify this?

1) every GDT this series had a accurate description of what would be occurring that night since the NHL operates like a late 90s wrestling company
2) i am 3/3 in blues series predictions when picking round by round. I also picked Boston at start of the playoffs to win the east (had dallas in the west in my pre playoffs picks)
3) i bust jaden schwartz out of his season long slump by calling him out and then correctly saying he was about to bust thru the ceiling 10-15mins before it happen in g5 vs wpg

WeWantTacos

they said aw-reety an' they was aw-righty
Apr 6, 2012
Brett Hallway
if there is one constant to the success this spring is that if i say it, it will happen.

1) every GDT this series had a accurate description of what would be occurring that night since the NHL operates like a late 90s wrestling company
2) i am 3/3 in blues series predictions when picking round by round. I also picked Boston at start of the playoffs to win the east (had dallas in the west in my pre playoffs picks)
3) i bust jaden schwartz out of his season long slump by calling him out and then correctly saying he was about to bust thru the ceiling 10-15mins before it happen in g5 vs wpg
You titled the game 6 GDT vs Stars "prepare your eulogy". You switched to a VGK avatar during the Jets series because you were convinced the Blues were going to lose.

Don't you get tired of getting dunked on?

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
You titled the game 6 GDT vs Stars "prepare your eulogy". You switched to a VGK avatar during the Jets series because you were convinced the Blues were going to lose.

Don't you get tired of getting dunked on?
ya and?

1) i stated if they blew another 2-0 lead vs wpg, i was done. they didnt
2) i stated they need a miracle to avoid elimination, they got one.

MissouriMook

Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014

You've already been busted about your claim of being 3/3 on the Blues series. You changed your mind in Round 1 twice, the posted picks in Round 3 for both the Blues and "Ref Jose" to win. The Boston claim is laughable because you later picked CAR to beat them and they got swept.

Your assertions that you making a GDT causing the team to win or talking about predicting a player to do something causing that to happen is laughable. If you really believe this, then go quietly when the men in the white coats show up. They can't be far away.

#AwlWeighsRong

MissouriMook

Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
ya and?

If you had any skillz at all, you could make predictions and watch them be proven right without adding pre-conditions or changing horses mid-stream.

Just like me.

#MookIsAlwaysWinning

WeWantTacos

they said aw-reety an' they was aw-righty
Apr 6, 2012
Brett Hallway
ya and?

giphy.gif

MissouriMook

Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
I think he actually enjoys getting dunked on. He must, the way he keeps coming back for more over and over again. He'd save himself a lot of trouble if he just managed to be right once in a while. All that failure must be driving him crazy.

Reactions: STLomacneko

Dick Geary

Jun 9, 2019
You've already been busted about your claim of being 3/3 on the Blues series. You changed your mind in Round 1 twice, the posted picks in Round 3 for both the Blues and "Ref Jose" to win. The Boston claim is laughable because you later picked CAR to beat them and they got swept.

Your assertions that you making a GDT causing the team to win or talking about predicting a player to do something causing that to happen is laughable. If you really believe this, then go quietly when the men in the white coats show up. They can't be far away.

#AwlWeighsRong
I'm new here but in a very short time Dizee has stood out as a first class blow heart who like weatherman can tell you today what yesterdays weather was. He even stumbles with that at times.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
factually wrong as usual, i wouldnt be surprised if that was a alt account of someones.

if blues lose game 7 to bruins, i am going to have to think long and hard about future of me being a fan of this team.

the constant choking has reached its boiling point for me as a fan and if this is another choke job, think its time to ride off into the sunset. very good chance i would switch to vegas or seattle's new team if they choke again while their top stars are MIA

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
factually wrong as usual, i wouldnt be surprised if that was a alt account of someones.

if blues lose game 7 to bruins, i am going to have to think long and hard about future of me being a fan of this team.

the constant choking has reached its boiling point for me as a fan and if this is another choke job, think its time to ride off into the sunset. very good chance i would switch to vegas or seattle's new team if they choke again while their top stars are MIA
Bye, Felicia.

BergMan

Mar 31, 2009
Brooklyn

Weren’t you already a Vegas fan in round 1?

Stupendous Yappi

Any famous last words? Not yet!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN

Damn, now I'm conflicted about rooting for the Blues in game 7. I guess there will be a silver lining if they come up short.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
new and future generations of blues fans are about to experience their yzerman or owen nolan moment. the images about to occur from G7 will forever be seared into their brains and they will finally realize what it truly mean to suffer as a blues fan.

all of this, because of our dog shit power play and best players being MIA

this is their final shot. PROVE US WRONG OR JUST BE ANOTHER TEAM THAT JUST TOOK A FEW MORE ROUNDS BEFORE THEY FELL SHORT

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
POST DISPATCH, YOU ARE ON NOTICE.

MAKE US CHOKE AND YOU WILL GET WOKE AND GO BROKE.

HighNote

Just one more Cup
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
Yo I was 4/4 on Blues series, and I got the amount of games right on all of them except the Stars series (I said Blues in 6).

Is there some sort of "Dizee Award" I get? :win:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad