OT: TheDizee Prophecy Thread

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
one thing i hope the blues dont fall victim to is the need to bring back the exact same team next year.

the chances of them repeating is basically less than 1% but we need some new fresh blood in there a bit too. competition for spots is a nice healthy thing to have.

Reactions: ChicagoBlues

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
STL/WPG - STL in 6

STL-DAL BLUES IN 7

St Louis Elliott fanboys:
DiZEE PrEDiCtED ThE FiRsT 2 BlUEs RoUnDs WrOnG
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Cotton McKnight

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
I predict where ever he go (not Blues) Pietro perform Norris level and hit 80 points at regular season, ' Cus its Bluesiest way.

Ps. Sorry @TheDizee I predict on your thread.

Reactions: STLBLUES44

joe galiba

Apr 16, 2020
I just asked the Magic 8-Ball app on my phone if the Blues will resign Petro and its answer was --- "Yes"
surprised the heck out of me, but I will take it

Reactions: JoshFromMO

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
What's dizee's 8 ball telling him about Petro's future team and contract?
have to look into the situation more. really have not paid much attention after blues got bounced by a shitty team in vancouver in the covid cup playoffs.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
I expect the Blues to beat Colorado but if Perron & Tarasenko miss the series, I will have to rethink things. Also need to see what officials will be working the series, some of them are bigger Refalanche enablers than others.

Reactions: Ranksu

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
as of 3/30/22, assuming no further injuries to them or the team they play occur, I am predicting the Colorado Refalanche to lose in their Round 1 matchup if they play a team from the central division.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
Sadly due to the injury status of Saros, I think the refalanche will have a easy time dispatching Nashville.

My full playoff picks to come soon!

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
I am in great shape in every series, except NYR-PIT and thanks to the Refs, they allowed their darlings to beat the Preds last night.

• Haha
Reactions: Mighty Makar

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->