OT: TheDizee Prophecy Thread

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
Charlie "Chuckie Sideburns" Lindgren was just named NHl first star of the week, going 4-0 with 1.5 GAA and .949 S%. That brings his stats to 6-3-2, 2.79 and .910. That is better than both Blues goaltenders in every category. Was Dizee right? Or does Chuckie have a better team in front of him? Discuss.

Also, having nothing to do with Dizee predictions, but Tage Thompson was 2nd star of the week with 5 goals and 7 points in 3 games. Good week for FORMER Blues. Not so much for current ones.

Reactions: TheDizee

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Charlie "Chuckie Sideburns" Lindgren was just named NHl first star of the week, going 4-0 with 1.5 GAA and .949 S%. That brings his stats to 6-3-2, 2.79 and .910. That is better than both Blues goaltenders in every category. Was Dizee right? Or does Chuckie have a better team in front of him? Discuss.

Also, having nothing to do with Dizee predictions, but Tage Thompson was 2nd star of the week with 5 goals and 7 points in 3 games. Good week for FORMER Blues. Not so much for current ones.
Also keep in mind, the caps defense atleast on paper is inferior to ours. Think this team would be a dumpster fire in front of chuckie? So much talk about spirit and lack of identity lately from the team, don't think that would be a issue if they had chuckie/perron/bozak still.

Armstrong is a loser for letting Chuckie walk. He was ready for a platoon role with Binner

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
Also keep in mind, the caps defense atleast on paper is inferior to ours. Think this team would be a dumpster fire in front of chuckie? So much talk about spirit and lack of identity lately from the team, don't think that would be a issue if they had chuckie/perron/bozak still.

Armstrong is a loser for letting Chuckie walk. He was ready for a platoon role with Binner
While I would have preferred chuckie to Greiss for our backup I think it's obvious that Armstrong is expecting Hofer to fill that role much sooner rather than later and Chuckie has a chance at a 3 year deal.

Reactions: Blueston

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
While I would have preferred chuckie to Greiss for our backup I think it's obvious that Armstrong is expecting Hofer to fill that role much sooner rather than later and Chuckie has a chance at a 3 year deal.
Hofer got outplayed by Chuckie in both NHL/AHL last year. There was no reason to not let him take his time and give Chuckie a deal like that, even if Hofer is ready you could easily trade Chuckie to another team looking for a goaltender.

Armstrong dumpster dived and its another reason this team is dog shit.

Reactions: LogosBlue

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
Hofer got outplayed by Chuckie in both NHL/AHL last year. There was no reason to not let him take his time and give Chuckie a deal like that, even if Hofer is ready you could easily trade Chuckie to another team looking for a goaltender.

I don't think Greiss has anything to do with how bad this team is. He's only played like 8 games and he's played pretty great TBH, especially when he wins a game with 50 shots against.

Reactions: Stupendous Yappi

GoldenSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West

Greissy Sideburns is solid, stop that.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
They’re a team with heart, not just a group of individuals. It’s like no one in our locker room likes each other.
It's like no one trusts anyone. The only players that are clicking and showing any chemistry is Buchnevich-Thomas-Kyrou and sometimes Tarasenko and Schenn. Leivo is showing some with RoR.

Reactions: GoldenSeal

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
PissOffDizz.jpg

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
Lmao what does 2 players getting injured have to do with the team's performance
if you think it is just about todays news you need to read entire thread and other threads. Look at all the role players/chemistry this guy has gotten rid of and replaced with new unlikeable team last losers.

ezcreepin

Dec 5, 2016
if you think it is just about todays news you need to read entire thread and other threads. Look at all the role players/chemistry this guy has gotten rid of and replaced with new unlikeable team last losers.
Yea he's changed player personnel either forced or unforced, but the nail in the coffin for you was Tarasenko and ROR getting hurt. Why else would you post that comment 52 minutes after they made that announcement? Lol

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
Yea he's changed player personnel either forced or unforced, but the nail in the coffin for you was Tarasenko and ROR getting hurt. Why else would you post that comment 52 minutes after they made that announcement? Lol
No the nail in the coffin for me was letting chuckie, perron and bozak go and replacing them with acciari, greiss.

he let go a ton of vet and beloved teammates and filled them with filler vets who will be traded in a month.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
No the nail in the coffin for me was letting chuckie, perron and bozak go and replacing them with acciari, greiss.

he let go a ton of vet and beloved teammates and filled them with filler vets who will be traded in a month.
Acciari is far better than bozo was last couple years.

Reactions: ezcreepin

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
Acciari is far better than bozo was last couple years.
its not just about stats, team chemistry and leadership matters as well.

army has gutted the team of that and the end result is this shitshow that is 22-23

ezcreepin

Dec 5, 2016

Lindgren got 3 years which wasn't happening here so losing him doesn't matter. Perron might've been resigned had he waited, but I understand him wanting security. If you're telling me you'd rather have Perron over Leddy, then ok that's your opinion. Bozak has essentially retired. If he was good enough to get a job, he would've gotten one but he's still sitting as a free agent. Whether he retires after this year or not, doesn't really matter because Acciari is as good or far better as a 4th line center than Bozak was.

If you're going to criticize Armstrong, I figured you would've put out you're strongest argument as opposed to the weakest possible argument to have him canned. The Krug signing might be one of the worst deals he's made since becoming GM here and yet he's still an effective player. Just not a #2 defenseman.

Reactions: Reality Czech

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
Lindgren got 3 years which wasn't happening here so losing him doesn't matter. Perron might've been resigned had he waited, but I understand him wanting security. If you're telling me you'd rather have Perron over Leddy, then ok that's your opinion. Bozak has essentially retired. If he was good enough to get a job, he would've gotten one but he's still sitting as a free agent. Whether he retires after this year or not, doesn't really matter because Acciari is as good or far better as a 4th line center than Bozak was.

If you're going to criticize Armstrong, I figured you would've put out you're strongest argument as opposed to the weakest possible argument to have him canned. The Krug signing might be one of the worst deals he's made since becoming GM here and yet he's still an effective player. Just not a #2 defenseman.
Krug and Binner signings are both trainwrecks. And if Kyrou reverts to how he played in the 1st 10-15 games, that will be another one.

ezcreepin

Dec 5, 2016
Krug and Binner signings are both trainwrecks. And if Kyrou reverts to how he played in the 1st 10-15 games, that will be another one.
Binnington won them a cup. Aren't we always preaching about how we should spend the money to keep the guy that won us a cup? He's not a 6 mil goalie, but he is far from the worst part about this roster. Also basically singlehandedly won the series against the Avs.

Kyrou, I'm gonna take a guess and say that it was a slow start. If you take a look at his splits, he's been pretty consistent month to month, at or nearly a point per game. Last year was incredibly consistent and October (so far) is the only month this year he hasn't scored at a ppg pace. Barring an injury, I don't see why he would stop scoring over a ppg pace.

Reactions: Blueston

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis

So what you're saying is that "IF" a player plays bad then the contract is terrible. Isn't that true for literally every single f***ing contract ever signed in any sport? That's one of the stupidest statements I have ever seen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad