OT: TheDizee Prophecy Thread

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
This post did not age well :(

Dizee was right

View attachment 228279
Well, if you look at his game by game picks for the Blues vs. Ref Jose series he is only 1-2. I don't know if I would call that "right" and I don't think there were any of us that have followed this team and these playoffs that weren't expecting the officials to influence the series in some fashion. I just don't think any of us envisioned it going this far.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Well, if you look at his game by game picks for the Blues vs. Ref Jose series he is only 1-2. I don't know if I would call that "right" and I don't think there were any of us that have followed this team and these playoffs that weren't expecting the officials to influence the series in some fashion. I just don't think any of us envisioned it going this far.
i did. i expected blues to be down 2-1 and be f***ed over by the refs

time to give me credit like @Bendak did, thank you.

MissouriMook

Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
i did. i expected blues to be down 2-1 and be ****ed over by the refs

time to give me credit like @Bendak did, thank you.
You get no credit because you deserve no credit. You didn't "predict" the Blues to be f***ed over by the refs, you made two different sets of predictions for the series, just in case, so that no matter the outcome you could claim to be right. Predicting that the Blues (or any team) is going to get f***ed over by the refs in this series wouldn't be anymore impressive than if you had predicted that the sun would rise in the East this morning - you can't "predict" something that everyone already knows. Your game by game outcomes for both sets of predictions are 1-2, not to mention that you predicted the Canes to win their series and they are about to get swept.

No disrespect to Bendak because I know he's real, but you will get no credit because you deserve no credit.

Reactions: STLomacneko

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
You get no credit because you deserve no credit. You didn't "predict" the Blues to be ****ed over by the refs, you made two different sets of predictions for the series, just in case, so that no matter the outcome you could claim to be right. Predicting that the Blues (or any team) is going to get ****ed over by the refs in this series wouldn't be anymore impressive than if you had predicted that the sun would rise in the East this morning - you can't "predict" something that everyone already knows. Your game by game outcomes for both sets of predictions are 1-2, not to mention that you predicted the Canes to win their series and they are about to get swept.

No disrespect to Bendak because I know he's real, but you will get no credit because you deserve no credit.

Pre-Game Talk: - Series Discussion: San Jose vs St Louis

literally my first post shows i called it

you lose, time to man up and admit.

MissouriMook

Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
WEST PICKS:

Blues vs San Jose

G1: SJ
G2: STL
G3: STL
G4: STL
G5: STL

Blues vs Ref Jose
G1: REF JOSE
G2: REF JOSE
G3: STL
G4: STL
G5: STL
G6: REF JOSE
G7: REF JOSE

Pre-Game Talk: - Series Discussion: San Jose vs St Louis

literally my first post shows i called it

you lose, time to man up and admit.

And you had every opportunity to "man up" and pick one outcome as a prediction. You refused to get off the fence. You picked the Blues to win the series and to lose it literally in the same post. I didn't lose anything because there is no opponent. When you pick both outcomes, you're literally no longer playing. If you're not playing, how can I lose? Riddle me that, Batman.

And if you're playing revisionist historian here, you are 1-2 on your "Ref Jose" game predictions and the series if far from over. Losing!

Not mention that you're about to lose your Canes prediction in spectacular fashion and I had the Bruins. You're about to go 0-1 in that series (that's 1-3 in total for those scoring at home) while I will be 3-2 if the Bruins win tonight. Losing again!

Do you really want to continue this farce? I have shut you down over and over and over again and proved your are nothing but a fraud, and a cheap one at that with your provably false "always right" self-own and picking both sides of a series. You'd be much better off conceding defeat and leaving the predictions to the adults in the room.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
giphy.gif

Reactions: ScratchCatFever

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
i correctly said blues would win in a short series UNLESS the refs pushed the sharks further into it, CHECK.
Then I carried the team to victory by creating GDT for games 4 5 6. the blues are UNDEFEATED when i make a GDT.
i also said on the main board after g3 that the blues would be winning the next 3 and ref jose saw its last win of the season after that joke game.

i can read this team like no other.

I will be making SCF prediction this weekend and someone else can make GDT unless the refs screw up or I feel the the Blues need to be inspired.

Reactions: Vladdy the Impaler

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
Like I've said since the Blues beat the Jets, there isn't a team in 2019 that is beating the Blues in a 7 game series. Boston is a good team but this is no different, bring them on, Blues win in however many games it takes.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
Like I've said since the Blues beat the Jets, there isn't a team in 2019 that is beating the Blues in a 7 game series. Boston is a good team but this is no different, bring them on, Blues win in however many games it takes.
main thing ive seen is people saying rask is the difference but blues have already passed the hot goaltender test when they got by bishop

this will be a similar series to the winnipeg series. Boston is a very strong team at home, blues gonna need to be much better at home than they were vs the jets.

havent looked at the bruins numbers but Maroon is a total Bruins killer. guy has like 9 goals in 11 games or somethin like that vs em

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
I think Pocket Nine's has come back! I seen someone posting almost exactly like him on the main board that goes by p9s. I hope 2 Minute Minor comes back now too for the finals!

Last edited:
Reactions: simon IC

MissouriMook

Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
i correctly said blues would win in a short series UNLESS the refs pushed the sharks further into it, CHECK.
The only thing you "checked" is losing what little credibility you may have had. You did exactly what I predicted you would do - you played both sides of the fence so you could claim to be right no matter the outcome. I ate your lunch in Round 2 and in Round 3 I correctly predicted both series outcomes including the exact number of games on the Blues series. You predicted the Canes to win (they got swept) and picked nothing on the Blues series since you picked both teams to win. You are an un-serious clown and frankly, you should just stick to what you know (not really sure what that is TBH) and let the people who know what they're doing handle the predictions.
Then I carried the team to victory by creating GDT for games 4 5 6. the blues are UNDEFEATED when i make a GDT.
When can we expect to see some quotes and comments from actual Blues player about how you "carried the team to victory" by creating three lame GDTs?

Weak. Sauce.
i also said on the main board after g3 that the blues would be winning the next 3 and ref jose saw its last win of the season after that joke game.
It sure is a lot easier to make predictions once you get a chance to see how things are going.
i can read this team like no other.
I'm not sure I can 100% agree that you can even read, but your comprehension leaves much to be desired, and as I have said before anyone can make "predictions" if you wait to see what is happening first.
I will be making SCF prediction this weekend and someone else can make GDT unless the refs screw up or I feel the the Blues need to be inspired.
You should probably leave that to the folks like me who actually know what they're doing so you don't embarrass yourself even further, especially since you've already started your hedge about "unless the refs screw up". And I'm 100% sure that the only thing you could "inspire" in this hockey team is a flood of pity for your pathetic, narcissistic message board ranting. There really is nothing sadder than a narcissist with absolutely nothing to be proud of.

WeWentBlues

May 3, 2017
He's one of us. Just embrace him for the clownshow he can be sometimes. I'm hoping he creates every GDT for the Cup Finals. Just sayin'.

Reactions: MissouriMook

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
not making another GDT to guarantee a victory until MissouriMook admits I was right

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->