The Yandle hit on Pirri.

adam graves

Panther 20 yr sth
Feb 24, 2010
south florida
Im outraged.

Id like to discuss this here in a seperate thread. Would love a youtube or GIF if anyone can help and find.

Seriously the lack of respect our players get by the league and refs is out of control.

Yandle better pay with a couple game time out.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
All Yandle had to do was body him to the boards, instead he tried to lay a shoulder into him, missed what he's trained to hit and made contact with Pirri head/neck area.

IM Clutcm

Jun 20, 2014
Miami, FL
I'm at a loss on this one. I don't understand how this team is constantly disrespected by everyone in hockey, from opposing teams to referees to player safety (and fans of other teams, but **** most of them). There are so many clear penalties that go uncalled against the opposing team but anything even remotely close goes against the Panthers. I don't know what the team can do to change that.

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
Pirrihit1.gif

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
We go deep into the playoffs or win the cup and you'll see it start to change.

adam graves

Panther 20 yr sth
Feb 24, 2010
south florida
its one of those situations where i like the theory the offending player sits out as long as the victim has to.

Yandle shouldnt lace up until Pirri can.

Aksu

all hail Barky
Nov 10, 2013
Florida
well that sucks.. I haven't read that anywhere. Hopefully it's very mild. He seemed OK afterwards so that must be a good sign.

Signs of concussion usually occur hours after the incident.

Like I said in the other thread, the hit was totally unnecessary and the fact that it was directly to the head and Pirri got a concussion because of it, NHL should review this play again and think about giving a couple game suspension (to pirri ofcourse for embelishment, right? :sarcasm:)

Big Bjugs

Amat Victoria Curam
Jan 9, 2013
Canada Eh
Yup. Something has to change in this league. The way a hit like that goes unnoticed. It's not like it was behind the play. It WAS the play and 4 blind mice miss that? Come on.
I don't care if its coaches challenge or the linesman have the ability to call something or what... How this day in age that goes missed is inexcusable.

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
I'm at a loss on this one. I don't understand how this team is constantly disrespected by everyone in hockey, from opposing teams to referees to player safety (and fans of other teams, but **** most of them). There are so many clear penalties that go uncalled against the opposing team but anything even remotely close goes against the Panthers. I don't know what the team can do to change that.

These refs bring shame to the NHL.

adam graves

Panther 20 yr sth
Feb 24, 2010
south florida
I posted it respectfully on the yotes board GDT

I respect their fans cause they go through the same crap we do as a southern team.. Maybe worse.

Benched

Jan 2, 2007
Initial point of contact is the head. And he had time to think about how he was going to throw that hit. So that's premeditated. Should be at least two games.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Harvey Fialkov ‏@hfialkov 43s43 seconds ago Davie, FL
was told the league isn't considering Doan hit on Pirri. #FlaPanthers

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad