Denver Post: The Varlamov Investigation: Part II *Read the MOD WARNING in post #1*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Good stuff.

varly-fistpump-o.gif

Huis Clos*

Rick Lewis is still a journalist and someone we can trust to break big sports stories right? Right guys?

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Now, I'm going to enjoy reading the thread on the main board. Will help me get through the day.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
All of the morons on the main boards will still say he's guilty, a terrible person, suspicious, he paid her off(even though that's not how it works...the case was out of the girls hands) etc...

Can't way to see more woman beating jokes in other teams GDTs.

ignorotic

Oct 8, 2011
Denver CO
Now, I'm going to enjoy reading the thread on the main board. Will help me get through the day.

Me too. I almost didn't make it, but if I didn't someone else would have. The amount of people who chime in knowing nothing about the legal system or this case is funny.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
I, like everyone I assume, am glad that this is done with and I hope everyone can put it behind them now.

daigohgoh

Apr 27, 2013
Praise da Lord! This is great!

Thats it, no distractions! Just win baby! 6-4 in his last 10.

If he helps them into the playoffs: anything can happen, anyone can win. :handclap:

bohlmeister

May 18, 2007
Is there still going to be a lawsuit coming? Her lawyer initially said that there would be.

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
:laugh: I laughed hard at that post, looks like majority of people in the world lack a thing called common sense.

My favourite one is, "He's innocent, but I lost a lot of respect for him". :laugh:

Like George Carlin once said...
(paraphrasing) "Think about how stupid the average person is. Then consider that 50% of the people are even stupider than that."

ghostofweezman

Mar 3, 2013
PNW
I am a little surprised. I figured something more, even if it was small, would come out of this. I imagine that the lawsuit will be next. She will still get her payday.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Is there still going to be a lawsuit coming? Her lawyer initially said that there would be.

I'm sure she could try but with the case dropped its not going to help her civil suit. Plus it takes money to continue on a legal battle. I'm not sure her lawyer is going to work for years for free. I would say no, there just isn't any evidence, the likelihood of her winning is very low. There will be no payday.

I find it deplorable there was enough "evidence" to charge him less than a month ago. Nothing has changed between now and then. They should have never charged him in the first place the Denver police couldn't have egg on their face after the circus that was Varly's arrest so they had to charge him. Now the Friday afternoon before a major holiday they conveniently decide to drop it. There was never any evidence, it made it this far for publicity reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad