Denver Post: The Varlamov Investigation: Part II *Read the MOD WARNING in post #1*

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
She's hired a publicist now? Of course Abrams dropped her. December 7th, so that was after Varly court date when they knew nothing was going to come of this. So that puts an end to the civil suit nonsense now. It's a sad situation all around. Sad that the news is still printing her allegations without retort, sad a young woman who doesn't speak English has to figure her life out, sad that slimeball lawyer got to profit from all this, sad for all of us that got taken for a ride in following this.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
I think with the news that the charges against Varlamov have been dropped that this thread has run its course. The hockey-related issues with this thread have been resolved (Varly's charges being dropped and the case being dismissed), and we're not going to keep talking about Vavrinyuk.

If anyone feels otherwise I encourage you to PM me or another Mod stating why it should be re-opened and I/we will take it under advisement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad