Pre-Game Talk: The time hast come...Van@Edm | Wednesday @ 8pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
We must still have some good heckling, but the common goal has to be against the Leafs :laugh:.. Also JT already out....Not good

Hear, hear especially with the Leafs and their insufferable media hype machine in the same Canada Cup division will be insufferable for us Western Canadians.

Yeah, that’s a tough one for you guys I like his game. He was pretty solid last year I thought.

No Markstrom should be interesting, he’s given the Oilers fits over the years recently.

Reactions: oilers'72

Three On Zero

HF Customer Service Representative
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Hear, hear especially with the Leafs and their insufferable media hype machine in the same Canada Cup division will be insufferable for us Western Canadians.

Yeah, that’s a tough one for you guys I like his game. He was pretty solid last year I thought.

No Markstrom should be interesting, he’s given the Oilers fits over the years recently.
Holtby has looked decent, I remain optimistic that he can somewhat bounce back slightly. Although I expect Demko will start tomorrow

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Holtby has looked decent, I remain optimistic that he can somewhat bounce back slightly. Although I expect Demko will start tomorrow

Demko was damn good in the playoffs, small sample size but he looked excellent.

McDavid has looked pretty unreal in camp and fully healthy, we’re all expecting him come out with a chip on his shoulder and shot out of a rocket with something to prove.

Hopefully he’s pissed off about the way the season ended, angry McDavid is such a fun player to watch. He attacks the net and shoots the puck a lot more when he’s mad.

Reactions: oilers'72

Three On Zero

HF Customer Service Representative
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012

McDavid has looked pretty unreal in camp and fully healthy, we’re all expecting him come out with a chip on his shoulder and shot out of a rocket with something to prove.

Hopefully he’s pissed off about the way the season ended, angry McDavid is such a fun player to watch. He attacks the net and shoots the puck a lot more when he’s mad.

With the lack of any kind of camp/pre season. I expect it will take awhile for everyone to get used to his speed. He will be feasting for the first 5 or so games I think

McXLNC97

Mar 20, 2007
B.C.

Other than the 3 game heater Demko had in the playoffs, his regular season was very meh. 13-10-2, 3.06 GAA, 0.905 save %

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home
I am very very excited.

e331c92de3b2ab2d47a870ff939da361.jpg

Reactions: tardigrade81

Paralyzer

Hyman >>> Matthews
Sep 29, 2006
Somewhere Up North
Why would we expose Khaira to waivers only to play him the next day? I'd think with Klef gone, cap isnt really an issue. If he's good enough to be 4C then why risk losing him this way?

Because it maximizes our LTIR Cap with Klefbom. If we didn't do it, we would have a LOT less to play with if we want to do trades during the season.

McXLNC97

Mar 20, 2007
B.C.
What happened to JT

Apparently he was staying with Jordie Benn, who they suspect is the player that had the false positive test. Someone in Jordie's family probably has covid, and with the close contact, they now have to quarantine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad