OT: The Thread About Nothing Part 194: Dos a Cero x4

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Anyone here have spotify premium? Trying to decide if its worth the $10/month.

depends what you use it for. theyve made almost every part of it free now. mobile streaming is free with ads, and they just made PC streaming unlimited the other day

if the ads bother you SO much, then pay. otherwise, meh

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
nSFLt9q.jpg

lol

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
It's supposed to feel in the negatives by the time tonights game ends

This is just the light stuff and it's already dumped about an inch or two - apparently supposed to get hit with the harder stuff starting around 4ish

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
Just posted this on Facebook... figure someone here may be able to lend some insight.

Anyone ever fight with their local post office before? I ordered a vinyl record a few weeks ago. The tracking said it was delivered on Monday January 13. I arrive home from work to find it... not there. I waited until Wednesday and called the post office. The woman at the Carteret post office on Pershing Ave proceeded to tell me that she found out that the carrier delivered it to the wrong address. This is not the first time this has happened. The last time was when Jamie ordered new glasses. The person that received the package was nice enough to drop it off at our place. Not this time. She admitted that this particular carrier has been making mistakes like this lately but is retiring in a week or two. I was told that the post office would attempt to recover it every day and deliver it to me. Apparently they ring the doorbell every day and no one answers. Today is January 22nd. I still do not have this package.

This past Friday, I called again and the same woman apologized for not calling me as she lost all of my information. She told me she would speak with the regional postmaster to figure out how to solve this problem and would call me either way on Saturday. She also suggested that I see if the company would send me a free record apparently not understanding that it is not their problem .Also, it's a limited edition pressing of a vinyl and they don't have any more. Second, she suggested I attempt to recover the package myself! I googled the address (100 Roosevelt Ave Carteret NJ) and found that it is section 8 housing. So.... no... I'm not going to knock on doors at a section 8 housing complex. She didn't call me back this past Saturday either. No package, no call, no solution. Now it's Wednesaday. Not exactly sure how to proceed.

Where the hell is NEWMAN when you need him?

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
A band called Stay Ahead of the Weather. If you've ever heard of the band Into It Over It, it's a side project that guy has.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
Anyone here have spotify premium? Trying to decide if its worth the $10/month.

If you have an iPhone or Galaxy or other high powered Android phone it is ABSOLUTELY worth it. Listen to whatever you want, whenever you want. Make your own playlists... and hook your phone up to your car and you have almost every song ever written at your disposal to listen to in the car. It also works on Xbox, Playstation, Roku, computers, tablets...

I have bought ONE cd in the two years I've had Spotify premium. I buy vinyls... but I think having Spotify for 120 a year saves me a ton of money otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad