Not open for further replies.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
incorrect Mike is worth 5 mill
she's worth 25 mill

she or he cant get the parents money in a divorce

Apparently they did sign a pre-nup when they were married that specifically protected Comrie's inheritance (below).

And where does that $5M figure came from? I mean, unless he's just positively terrible with money, it cant be right. Just add up all his annual salaries and take away the tax...... you're way north of that without even considering how gangbusters the market has done the last few years. It's certainly possible I suppose, but the dude would have to spend like a rap star to only be worth $5M. I imagine his house alone is worth well over $1M.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2010/08/18/hilary-duff-mike-comrie-500-million-pre-nuptial-agreement/

EDIT: Holy crap..... uhh..... yeah.... that house is alone is probably $5M. Maybe that's in her name though.

http://www.celebrityhousepictures.com/hilary-duff-and-mike-comrie.php

The 29th Pick

Still Alive !
Dec 7, 2007
Northvale N.J.
Apparently they did sign a pre-nup when they were married that specifically protected Comrie's inheritance (below).

And where does that $5M figure came from? I mean, unless he's just positively terrible with money, it cant be right. Just add up all his annual salaries and take away the tax...... you're way north of that without even considering how gangbusters the market has done the last few years. It's certainly possible I suppose, but the dude would have to spend like a rap star to only be worth $5M. I imagine his house alone is worth well over $1M.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2010/08/18/hilary-duff-mike-comrie-500-million-pre-nuptial-agreement/

EDIT: Holy crap..... uhh..... yeah.... that house is alone is probably $5M. Maybe that's in her name though.

http://www.celebrityhousepictures.com/hilary-duff-and-mike-comrie.php

I just went to celebrity net worth and thats what I saw http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-athletes/hockey/mike-comrie-net-worth/
I also saw Mr Comrie is worth 500 mil so yeah, the family has more than Hillarys

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
Yep this happened today

rs_634x732-140113131411-634.jerry-seinfeld-george-toms-restaurant-twitter.jpg

http://gothamist.com/2014/01/13/jerry_seinfeld_jason_alexander_are.php#photo-1

Jersey Man

Mad Dog
Oct 20, 2008
New York, NY
is the inside like the set on the show?

I read that might be a super bowl commercial

Jerry's going bald man!

Nope. Completely different. I believe they only filmed the outside the diner and filmed either in another one or on a set.

Lived 1 1/4 miles from there for about 10 years.....

never ate there.

I happened to be in the area and saw it. Got some pancakes since it was early in the morning. Have no plans going back :laugh:

The 29th Pick

Still Alive !
Dec 7, 2007
Northvale N.J.
Nope. Completely different. I believe they only filmed the outside the diner and filmed either in another one or on a set.

its funny, my good friends girlfriend's parents live in Queens, and they used the picture of their house as George Castanza's parents house (on the TV show)
And one day a few years ago Jerry Stiller stopped by and rang the doorbell, they invited him in and he had a coke and shot the sh** for an hour.

The 29th Pick

Still Alive !
Dec 7, 2007
Northvale N.J.

Henry Killinger

Sep 25, 2006
Roanoke, VA
Has anyone heard when the NHL Gamecenter Live app will come out for the Xbox One? Sucks to have to keep the 360 hooked up to only watch hockey. Another crappy thing about the Xbox One? FXNow app is not compatible with DirecTV yet.

YouMyBoyBlue

Jul 19, 2013
Vocational/Trade Schools

Hey guys. I double-checked to make sure there isnt a thread like this one. I'm a NJ resident and looking into HVAC career. Been looking around on-line for a school but when I do, I read horror stories from students. Any info would be great. :help:

The 29th Pick

Still Alive !
Dec 7, 2007
Northvale N.J.
Hey guys. I double-checked to make sure there isnt a thread like this one. I'm a NJ resident and looking into HVAC career. Been looking around on-line for a school but when I do, I read horror stories from students. Any info would be great. :help:

my brother is a HVAC tech....friggen loser of a career choice...dont do it

Last edited:

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN

I know nothing about HVAC outside a conversation with the tech who installed my new system 2 years ago but he said they have to go to training every year to learn about programming all the new systems and how confusing it is.

If I were you I would pick two or three companies I'd like to land a job with and ask to speak with a hiring manager for them and ask them who they look for on the applications for training. Not only will they point you to a proper place for training, you might impress them with your asking them to get on their radar and get a contact for future reference.

Good luck. I'd look to specialize in controls if possible, that's the techy training part.

Lous Special Sauce

Aug 16, 2013

Out of high school I was going down that route, what I did was got in to the sheet metal union (just an application short test with basic measurements, etc), pay union dues, but they find you a job where ur the apprentice and can learn the trade while getting paid to work. Since its a sheet metal union there's a chance u won't be working in hvac but in my experience they had me start at a local hvac place. You work for about 6mos to a year depending then you start in trade school while still working at the same company. It's a good way to start out and good money, I recommend it if that's what you want to do. If you decide you don't like it after a few weeks your not committed to school etc

I ended up leaving after a bit and going to college, that was enough to help me figure out what I wanted to do

Desert Devil

Legend
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
I hate living out of state and having to record pretty much every single Devils game. I do a great job not paying attention to any sports network in the hours after the game but somehow the one time I'm walking by the T.V. at work I look up and see the Devils score on the bottom line of ESPN of all things. So frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad