OT: The Thread About Nothing Part 187: Snow and Beer Unite!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
that minor degree in arson from Howard University is paying off in spades. for those wondering, i double majored in B&E/Communications

VaxjoDevil

No kids - Still a person
Nov 11, 2009
Princeton, NJ
I'm playing at a dinner for the Kind and Queen of Sweden tonight. 20 minutes of easy music and I get three thousand bucks for it. That's the way I like it.

Cowbell232

Jun 20, 2008
New Jersey
I'm playing at a dinner for the Kind and Queen of Sweden tonight. 20 minutes of easy music and I get three thousand bucks for it. That's the way I like it.

Wow. I can play some scales and like, Heart and Soul. I'll do it for 1K.

When's my flight? :sarcasm:

Congrats man, sounds like fun!

VaxjoDevil

No kids - Still a person
Nov 11, 2009
Princeton, NJ
Wow. I can play some scales and like, Heart and Soul. I'll do it for 1K.

When's my flight? :sarcasm:

Congrats man, sounds like fun!

Actually, to mess them up a bit I will tell them I'm gonna play an avant-garde piece.

Then I do John Cage's 3.44. Which is just sitting doing nothing at the piano for a minute or so. Everybody is like when the **** is he going to start and then you stand up and tell them it's over. They have no idea what's going on.

You could play that piece. :laugh:

yakitate304

Crunch Time
Oct 23, 2007
NY
Actually, to mess them up a bit I will tell them I'm gonna play an avant-garde piece.

Then I do John Cage's 3.44. Which is just sitting doing nothing at the piano for a minute or so. Everybody is like when the **** is he going to start and then you stand up and tell them it's over. They have no idea what's going on.

You could play that piece. :laugh:

Go out there and play that. (Starts at :50 or so)

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
cash it asap - the cancellation should take a bit to go through.

And probably close out the account as soon as the funds clear.

Thats what i thought. When i went to cash it, they said they have to call my work to make sure this is a legit cheque and if they say they dont wanna pay it, then it will bounce.

Why would they even ask that, did you tell them your work threatened to cancel it?

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
The winds today in NJ are cray-cray and this storm is still in VA.

Stone Harbor, NJ

gggggggl.jpg

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
Thats what i thought. When i went to cash it, they said they have to call my work to make sure this is a legit cheque and if they say they dont wanna pay it, then it will bounce.

get the hell out of that crazy country - what good are checks if they call every issuer to verify they wanted to pay it? Might as well write a phone number on a post it and a dollar amount.

Capt Nico Poo

Holik to HHOF
Nov 7, 2009
Finland
Why would they even ask that, did you tell them your work threatened to cancel it?

She told me right away that she has to make a lot of phone calls to ensure its a good cheque, meaning 15 minutes of calling places. So i asked wheter the work place would be one and explained the situation and she said there was nothing to be done.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
She told me right away that she has to make a lot of phone calls to ensure its a good cheque, meaning 15 minutes of calling places. So i asked wheter the work place would be one and explained the situation and she said there was nothing to be done.

can you post or PM me their name, phone number, email address? i'll troll the absolute bejesus out of them, no charge. long distance? not a problem

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
thats right snow..start now, thats really helpful. who is the god of snow? poseidon's cousin or some ****? nice job, ****bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad