OT: The Thread About Nothing Part 187: Snow and Beer Unite!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EliasFTW

Jan 27, 2009
Utica, NY
I was doing the usual flirting with the bartender. turns out she is going to florida for a few weeks and she just bought a bikini. i asked to see it she was happy to show a pic but deleted it. i shook it off but my friend asked she flat out said no and that only a few guys had seen her in i bikini. idk what to do this girl is a dream of mine stupid bartenders

EliasFTW

Jan 27, 2009
Utica, NY
Drunk and i picked a nasty flozen pizza out. i went to pull it out of oven but i forgot to even put it in lol.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I just split another arrow. It's going to be a good day.

photobucket-59401-1362845527727_zpsb78e919c.jpg

yakitate304

Crunch Time
Oct 23, 2007
NY
My brain is running at about 5% right now. Winning in darts is great when the other team talks **** and then has to buy you drinks after each win... But I'm definitely feeling it today.

JerseyGuy276

An American Outlaw
Mar 22, 2010
A Flood Zone
yeah, this. local roads, in bergen county at least, were an absolute nightmare this morning. I really wish I had a dashcam to capture the ridiculous drifting action this school bus did in front of me going up a hill. Fishtailed all over the road while climbing, put on the ‘left’ turn signal (at which I chuckled) and then it drifted left PERFECTLY into the street it was aiming at. Hooked it in at the exact right time, straightened out, and went on its way. I bet the kids were having a blast

Bus driving like a bawss

BrodeurRULES

RIP Lokomotiv
Nov 5, 2006
I just found a joint on the floor at work as I was leaving. lol I thought it was someone that just passed down the hallway but when I looked down it was right there

FirmestPiano

May 22, 2011
Youtube is so ****ing slow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cant even load a video in 480p. ****ing ridiculous...rgf.43go4gk34igm3
ME SO MAD!!

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Soooooo...

Went to collect my paycheck and quit my job. Boss didnt take it very well. He cancelled my cheque and told me to sue me. Haha, i love the UK. I just worked for a month without pay.

There's no way that is legal. If you weren't leaving the country soon, I'd say that you absolutely should sue him.

Good for you. I need to run more. I blame the cold weather.

Same here. I also blame the fact that it is always dark when I come home. Now that we're on DST, it'll be light later, so I'll start going more.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
from what i understand, they are set to begin building the second transcontinental railroad starting in 19-ot-6. Just call murray hill 5-9975 for more info

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
http://www.maxim.com/girls-of-maxim/interview-april-cover-girl-danielle-topanga-fishel

so topangas in maxim? the best part:

When asked whether she partied with other members of the TGIF gang, Fishell tells Maxim about a bizarre experience involving Bob Saget, who was then starring as Danny Tanner on Full House.
"One time we were all on a private jet going to Disney World, and my mom, dad, and brother were also with me. We had these four seats facing each other with curtains, so we had our own little private family area. Anyway, we were trying to take a nap, and all of a sudden Bob Saget walks down the aisle, rips open our curtain, and shouts, 'Do you guys have any coke?!' Then he looks my dad in the eye, laughs, and closes the curtain. My mom was like, 'What was that all about?'"

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
I take the train every day. Doesn't help though, huh?

What are you trying to go for? Sounds like it could be pretty cool.

Well, I'm looking to just get in under a position of freight conductor or some sort of clerical job an 18 year old does at the yard. Norfolk Southern provides a paid summer internship, so I'm looking into that. CSX doesn't have an internship, but they have position openings more frequently.

Cowbell232

Jun 20, 2008
New Jersey
Well, I'm looking to just get in under a position of freight conductor or some sort of clerical job an 18 year old does at the yard. Norfolk Southern provides a paid summer internship, so I'm looking into that. CSX doesn't have an internship, but they have position openings more frequently.

FWIW, I own some shares of CSX. But that doesn't help you either.

My advice? Paid summer internship? Jump all over that.

CerebralGenesis

Jul 23, 2009
Same here. I also blame the fact that it is always dark when I come home. Now that we're on DST, it'll be light later, so I'll start going more.

I'm going after work today. I've been swimming more this winter as a replacement but I suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad