OT: The Thread About Nothing Part 187: Snow and Beer Unite!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott04

Sep 13, 2010
New Jersey
It isn't naturing enough for me to want to start pounding beers. But I'm already kinda stuck at home anyway.... Give me a sign, Nemo

sbresistor

Jul 25, 2007
off work early, 3 deep in the London Pride's by 3pm - then a nap love snowstorms

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
OK, I have really quit drinking ...or at least regular drinking. So I decide hell it's Friday and I'm going to treat myself to a 6 pack.

So I stopped in this dingy ass liquor store and look for a decent 6 pack to relax with and enjoy my Friday evening. The only thing I see that somewhat interest me is Sam Adams Latitude 48. I figure what the hell,nothing special but not bad for a Friday night of chillin.

I get home relax on the couch for a little,I set up my fly tying stuff and get ready to hunker down for a nice night. I crack open a beer and pour it into my favorite Trout Unlimited pint glass...out comes a golden beautiful beer followed by chunks. It looked like somebody shot a giant load in my beer...I was like Wtf is this!!! I look on the side of the the bottle and it says best before June 2012...damnit. So I have no beer and I can't tie flies without it. And I'm not happy.

Last edited:

Jiri Bicek

Rusty Shackleford
Feb 16, 2006
Jersey City, NJ
I remember you being in the parking lot. But... you did carbombs with us? Hoolllly ****.

By the way - that guy that hit the curb playing football? His face wasn't too pretty for like, a week and a half...

lol I'm the one who suggested carbombs when we originally went into the bar for shots

Thought you were going to go Bacardi Razz during the game

Cowbell232

Jun 20, 2008
New Jersey
lol I'm the one who suggested carbombs when we originally went into the bar for shots

Wouldn't have made a difference... I'm sure you noticed, but we got pretty trashed.

In fact, Kyle still has my flask.... :rant:

JerseyGuy276

An American Outlaw
Mar 22, 2010
A Flood Zone
OK, I have really quit drinking ...or at least regular drinking. So I decide hell it's Friday and I'm going to treat myself to a 6 pack.

So I stopped in this dingy ass liquor store and look for a decent 6 pack to relax with and enjoy my Friday evening. The only thing I see that somewhat interest me is Sam Adams Latitude 48. I figure what the hell,nothing special but not bad for a Friday night of chillin.

I get home relax on the couch for a little,I set up my fly tying stuff and get ready to hunker down for a nice night. I crack open a beer and pour it into my favorite Trout Unlimited pint glass...out comes a golden beautiful beer followed by chunks. It looked like somebody shot a giant load in my beer...I was like Wtf is this!!! I look on the side of the the bottle and it says best before June 2012...damnit. So I have no beer and I can't tie flies without it. And I'm not happy.

I think you learned a valuable lesson here today, Jim.

manilaNJ

Optimism: Unwavering
Mar 5, 2012
New Jersey
It's slightly juvenile (kind of) .. but I opted for some hot chocolate + peppermint schnapps after a hellish journey back home.

No shame, it's so good right now.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011

Wow sorry for your luck. I couldn't help but LOL at the shot a giant load part though!:laugh:

Oroku Saki*

Am I the only one who calls you Mr. Bell? I feel like Clarkson.

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010

Had you not suggested that, we would have been doing double shots (thanks to the non existence of a single regular shot glass in that bar) of jameson the rest of the day and for mine and cbs sake, that would not have been good

CB do you at least friggen remember playing wind beer pong? It was that or the first carbomb that was my last legit recollection of anything until somewhere in the second period

Kyle had plenty of fun with that flask

Cowbell232

Jun 20, 2008
New Jersey
Had you not suggested that, we would have been doing double shots (thanks to the non existence of a single regular shot glass in that bar) of jameson the rest of the day and for mine and cbs sake, that would not have been good

CB do you at least friggen remember playing wind beer pong? It was that or the first carbomb that was my last legit recollection of anything until somewhere in the second period

Kyle had plenty of fun with that flask

Oh yeah, the beer pong was pretty fun all things considered. I also remember a lot of pasta being eaten, haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad