OT: The Thread About Nothing Part 186: Cycles are more than just Mayannaise Calendars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowbell232

Jun 20, 2008
New Jersey
Scott Gomez

Oh, ****...

citizen_cane.gif

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
I just got a pop-up advertisement for Summer's Eve dewche on HFBoards.

I'm not a marketing expert, and I don't play one on TV, but that seems like a poor job of product placement IMO.

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
How is this even a story? It's completely obvious the donkey was alive after the GOOG car passed by.

Google denies Street View car ran over donkey, adds to intrigue

http://www.latimes.com/business/tec...le-donkey-streetview-20130115,0,1920120.story

http://maps.gstatic.com/m/streetvie...887yPcBnejtJvT6DoA&cbp=12,335.71,,0,19.65&z=7

The Donkey hit the ground after the truck passed by it and threw up a dust cloud. It appears the google car stopped in front of the Donkey and then after it was back up on it's feet proceeded down the road. Click back a dozen frames and then forward and you'll see the sequence as it went down.

FirmestPiano

May 22, 2011

youtube comments, couldnt agree more:laugh:

"Say "ever" again, I dare you! I double dare you mother****er!"

"I pictured this going more "WEE, ARE NEVER, EVER, EVER, GETTING THE ****! BACK TOGETHER!!!"

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
sure, at my company at least. it'd be stupid not to though, since people are agile with laptops, can work from home, and the liability of making an employee come in when its a blizzard and they die is way too big a risk

Same here. We have laptops and can work from home. Plus, I work for an insurance company, so there's no way they are going to make us take unnecessary risks.

So? I've never gotten really drunk in front of someone here

Ya, but only because your drunk ass couldn't make it up to Ithaca in September. :sarcasm:

manilaNJ

Optimism: Unwavering
Mar 5, 2012
New Jersey
I've lived in the same apartment for over 3 years now. I still have yet to find the perfect thermostat setting between "fiery hell" and "igloo"

There's a thin window of comfort in there and I'm going to find it..... some day.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
And now the Swedish chick does not seem interested any more. Ignored me at trivia and never replies to my texts. Back to the drawing board.

Maybe I'll figure out a way to chat up this cute redhead at work without it being sexual harassment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad