OT: The Thread About Nothing Part 186: Cycles are more than just Mayannaise Calendars

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Kutztown is OK but it constantly smells like manure and that's a bit of an issue. My brother goes to Kutztown too. I guess you guys haven't gone back yet huh?

Semak

Kutztown, I want to say the penguins? DII powerhouse at one point.

Officer Rod Farva

Pump is Life
Feb 12, 2010
Kutztown is OK but it constantly smells like manure and that's a bit of an issue. My brother goes to Kutztown too. I guess you guys haven't gone back yet huh?

oh yeah it does, idk how it does on some days then on some days not a hint of it at all. classes start the 28th. I'm all done with taking classes, I just need an internship to graduate...I just dont have an internship yet so I'll probably have to take a semester off which is brutal but it is what it is.

Kutztown, I want to say the penguins? DII powerhouse at one point.

Nah still Philly teams. Yeah we are pretty good at some sports. Our football team was on the up and up then our HC resigned to take a job in Arkansas Tech. Our Softball team is a power. Baseball is traditionally good. Had a guy drafted by the Giants this year and Ryan Vogelsong is an alum. Our main sport is Rugby. We compete division I and just won a national championship I believe, or a national tournament. it's funny because Ohio State, Penn State, NAVY, and Dartmouth all travel to Kutztown to play Rugby games. I'm sure when they hear that they are like WTF is Kutztown.

Semak

oh yeah it does, idk how it does on some days then on some days not a hint of it at all. classes start the 28th. I'm all done with taking classes, I just need an internship to graduate...I just dont have an internship yet so I'll probably have to take a semester off which is brutal but it is what it is.

Nah still Philly teams. Yeah we are pretty good at some sports. Our football team was on the up and up then our HC resigned to take a job in Arkansas Tech. Our Softball team is a power. Baseball is traditionally good. Had a guy drafted by the Giants this year and Ryan Vogelsong is an alum. Our main sport is Rugby. We compete division I and just won a national championship I believe, or a national tournament. it's funny because Ohio State, Penn State, NAVY, and Dartmouth all travel to Kutztown to play Rugby games. I'm sure when they hear that they are like WTF is Kutztown.

Thanks. I meant what's the school mascot? I think in the 90s they had some good football teams.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Kutztown is nice for getting some decent stuff cheap out of Amish peoples barns. There is one down the street from the house my brother rents that is packed full of all kinds of stuff. It's like every yard sale you've ever been to combined, times 10, and crammed into a couple barns.

Semak

The Golden Bears. And our football team was never really good before like 3 years ago.

Damn, then this is going to bother me. Was it Appalachian State? If only there were some kind of all encompassing invention where I can look any information I needed.

Officer Rod Farva

Pump is Life
Feb 12, 2010
Damn, then this is going to bother me. Was it Appalachian State? If only there were some kind of all encompassing invention where I can look any information I needed.

APP state is D-IAA they beat Michigan a couple years ago in the big house

if it's a PA school you might be thinking of Bloomsburg or California(PA)

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
If by, "****ing sucks" you mean, absolutely is the greatest ting ever, then yes, snow ****ing sucks.

i shouldve clarified.

snow's great until you graduate high school or its on a weekend. otherwise, its a huge pain in the ass

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
I went to a party of a friend by myself a few days ago. I went at 10pm, got stoned and had some vodka beforehand, and walked in to find some mates to play FIFA. Got myself a seat, very nice, enjoying the game and had some frozen coke with rum. We decided to start a tournament with the mates.

Five minutes into the first game, a large group of teenage girls walk in and sit down directly behind me. They were loud as **** and giggling and whatnot the whole time, and during the match, I distinctly heard one of them whisper "what a ****ing dork" followed by giggling. Pretty sure they made fun of me some more, but I couldn't hear exactly what was said over the match. I was pissed, but my shy ass couldn't bear to confront them. So I sat with it, feeling that it was better to give off an air of "I don't give a **** and/or I don't even hear you" than risk something worse.

Part way through, I had to piss like a beast from the frozen coke with rum. I felt that if I got up and took a piss, then came back and sat down elsewhere, it would reek of cowardice -- or if I came back and sat back right in front of the girls, it would be somehow ridiculous plus they would see my fat, nerdy visage as I returned and walked down the hallway. So I decided to finish the game.

By the time it was nearly the end of the tournament we had, I had to piss so ****ing bad I was in pain. I knew that if I got up and pissed, I would miss the end and it would look like I walked out in cowardice, a coward, having never confronted them. Long story short, since I'm probably approaching the character limit now, I ended up pissing my pants right there playing FIFA. I don't know if the girls noticed, but I walked away from the party with blatant piss stains covering my jeans, probably reeking like an outhouse, getting various looks. Walked back to my car, got back in, lit a cig, started her up, and ****ing cried for miles.

the actual story:

I went to see Marie Antoinette by myself a few years ago when I was bored. I went at 10pm, got stoned and had some vodka beforehand, and walked in to find a totally empty theater just as the previews started. Got Captain Kirk seats, very nice, enjoying my little private screening and my Swedish Fish + frozen coke.

Five minutes after the movie starts, a large group of teenage girls walk in and sit down directly behind me. They were loud as **** and giggling and whatnot the whole time, and during a quiet scene, I distinctly heard one of them whisper "what a ****ing dork" followed by giggling. Pretty sure they made fun of me some more, but I couldn't hear exactly what was said over the movie. I was pissed, but my shy ass couldn't bear to confront them. So I sat with it, feeling that it was better to give off an air of "I don't give a **** and/or I don't even hear you" than risk something worse.

Part way through, I had to piss like a beast from the frozen coke and vodka. I felt that if I got up and took a piss, then came back and sat down elsewhere, it would reek of cowardice -- or if I came back and sat back right in front of the girls, it would be somehow ridiculous plus they would see my fat, nerdy visage as I returned and walked down the aisle. So I decided to finish the film.

By the time it was nearly the end of the movie, I had to piss so ****ing bad I was in pain. I knew that if I got up and pissed, I would miss the end and it would look like I walked out in cowardice, a coward, having never confronted them. Long story short, since I'm probably approaching the character limit now, I ended up pissing my pants right there in the theater. I don't know if the girls noticed, but I walked out of the theater lobby with blatant piss stains covering my jeans, probably reeking like an outhouse, getting various looks. Walked back to my car, got back in, light a cig, started her up, and ****ing cried for miles.

what do i win?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad