OT: The Thread About Nothing Part 186: Cycles are more than just Mayannaise Calendars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bgav

We Stylin'
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2009
Vancouver
Damn haven't been on your guy's forum since the cup final! fun times cheering for the devils last year in the playoffsss

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Damn haven't been on your guy's forum since the cup final! fun times cheering for the devils last year in the playoffsss

Thanks welcome back! And good luck to you guys this year!:handclap:

Semak

Damn job decided to block the forums this year. One yes, next year no, next year...

Semak is just jaded by living in Japan-land. The girls over are there are crazy.

Girls everywhere are crazy.

Not Japan crazy.

Japan female crazy and US or any country female crazy is like choosing a fine wine. Do you grab the merlot or do you risk waking up in a barrel of concrete along side seven other boyfriends from the past? Personally, I never buy merlot.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Sounds like a rather large chunk of ice just slid off the roof. Hope it didn't take any slate with it. No snow here. Just sleet and freezing rain.

Oroku Saki*

Ahh take a bunch of straw..and make a hair like-a scarecrow. That's easy, that's ****ing easy.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Id prefer snow over rain. Fishing in the snow is a pleasant experience. Fishing in the rain when it's just above freezing, well it can get rather unpleasant rather quickly.

Officer Rod Farva

Pump is Life
Feb 12, 2010
Id prefer snow over rain. Fishing in the snow is a pleasant experience. Fishing in the rain when it's just above freezing, well it can get rather unpleasant rather quickly.

Hey is the weather bad over there in PA? My girlfriend was gonna drive from Coatesville to here today but idk if I'd want her to if it's bad out. Im not sure how far Bethlehem is from where she is though.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Hey is the weather bad over there in PA? My girlfriend was gonna drive from Coatesville to here today but idk if I'd want her to if it's bad out. Im not sure how far Bethlehem is from where she is though.

I haven't been out yet (I have off today) but it just sounds wet here. I saw a bit of ice hanging off the trees but I hear cars out there and I don't hear crashing so I assume it OK :laugh:.

That said, Bethlehem is in the Lehigh Valley and generally we tend to stay a bit warmer than the surrounding area. I don't really know anything about Coatesville. Looks to be a little south which should help but if it's really rural there might be some slick spots.

Officer Rod Farva

Pump is Life
Feb 12, 2010
I haven't been out yet (I have off today) but it just sounds wet here. I saw a bit of ice hanging off the trees but I hear cars out there and I don't hear crashing so I assume it OK :laugh:.

That said, Bethlehem is in the Lehigh Valley and generally we tend to stay a bit warmer than the surrounding area. I don't really know anything about Coatesville. Looks to be a little south which should help but if it's really rural there might be some slick spots.

hahah ok Thanks! And I go to Kutztown BTW

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
Do snow days from work exist? I was hoping for one also.

sure, at my company at least. it'd be stupid not to though, since people are agile with laptops, can work from home, and the liability of making an employee come in when its a blizzard and they die is way too big a risk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad