OT: The Thread About Nothing Part 186: Cycles are more than just Mayannaise Calendars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comparison Ford

i got a star
Sponsor
May 25, 2008
LA
"I took the Kings to the finals."
"Yeah against the computer with the offsides off."
"They're a finesse team."

swingers.jpg

your money, baby.

Jersey Man

Mad Dog
Oct 20, 2008
New York, NY
lol all good, I wasn't in the greatest shape either and then I wound up going back to Hells to drink more afterward which didn't help and had you come, probably wouldn't have helped you much either :laugh:

That's funny. I actually didnt think my friend and I would go to a bar after we got to the city. I was very wrong :laugh:

Missed my class on Friday since I got back at 6am and it started at 9.

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
That's funny. I actually didnt think my friend and I would go to a bar after we got to the city. I was very wrong :laugh:

Missed my class on Friday since I got back at 6am and it started at 9.

haha nice, yea I had a 945 the next day, didn't stay out as late as you guys but the next morning.....I've gotten out of bed easier before

Scott04

Sep 13, 2010
New Jersey
Ok, so in a matter of 30 minutes, the weather went from rain to sleet to snow and now the street is covered.

Not sure where in the state/area that was, but we had that near me (in north NJ). Snow early, some rain into sleet around 1/1:30, snow by 2 and has been snow ever since. An hour or two ago I went out and brushed an inch or two of snow off my car just out of boredom. It was covered again (albeit with less snow than before) within about 10 minutes. Pretty steady here now.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Somebody start a new thread so I can whine about the beer I just bought.

JerseyGuy276

An American Outlaw
Mar 22, 2010
A Flood Zone
Not sure where in the state/area that was, but we had that near me (in north NJ). Snow early, some rain into sleet around 1/1:30, snow by 2 and has been snow ever since. An hour or two ago I went out and brushed an inch or two of snow off my car just out of boredom. It was covered again (albeit with less snow than before) within about 10 minutes. Pretty steady here now.

I live in Atlantic Highlands...It happened about 45 minutes ago. It's been raining here all day, and in a matter of about 10 minutes it changed completely to sleet and 20 minutes later it started changing over to snow. The sleet covered the street has already frozen because I nearly slipped and fell bringing my laundry back to my apartment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad