OT: The Thread About Nothing Part 185: Implied oral consent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
It was the perfect situation. Mind you, it's 40-something degrees out up here, but he had it window cracked so he could smoke a cigarette, so it gave me an opportunity to vent my rage.

Piece of **** looked like a smug *******. He just had that look about him.

Raaaaaaaaaaage.

The drivers really ain't much better here. It's a little less congested, but the drivers are probably as bad or worse.

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
The drivers really ain't much better here. It's a little less congested, but the drivers are probably as bad or worse.

From the times I've been to Florida, I feel like the drivers are worse but the roads are much, much better and are actually designed for the number of cars that travel them, so it about evens out, IMO.

The best is the Route 495 Lincoln Tunnel approach on the Jersey side of the Hudson. No shoulders and the entrance ramps force cars straight into the right lane with no ability to merge. Routes 46 and 1&9 is horrible, too. Jesus.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
From the times I've been to Florida, I feel like the drivers are worse but the roads are much, much better and are actually designed for the number of cars that travel them, so it about evens out, IMO.

The best is the Route 495 Lincoln Tunnel approach on the Jersey side of the Hudson. No shoulders and the entrance ramps force cars straight into the right lane with no ability to merge. Routes 46 and 1&9 is horrible, too. Jesus.
Yeah ours are a little better. At least where I am they are. Most of I-4 in the Tampa Bay area is very easy to get on, and off of. I-75 all the way down to Sunrise/Fort Lauderdale is a good run too.

Yeah that Lincoln Tunnel approach sucks. The whole way from Route 3, and the Turnpike going through Union City is a nightmare at basically any time of the day. Route 46 getting off the Turnpike, and going through Pal Park/Fort Lee is a joke too.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
I asked the gf which player topped her boning list now that parise is treating suter like a big gulp. she said zubes…which is acceptable. but when she said ‘no’ to marty because of his teeth, I gave her a dead-arm and dumped her stuff out on the balcony.

Henry Killinger

Sep 25, 2006
Roanoke, VA
I asked the gf which player topped her boning list now that parise is treating suter like a big gulp. she said zubes…which is acceptable. but when she said ‘no’ to marty because of his teeth, I gave her a dead-arm and dumped her stuff out on the balcony.

LOL! My wife has a thing for Marty. But her, I and Marty are the same age.

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN

Man shaves dog to look like lion and when he is loose running around, people freak and call 911.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/10/us/virginia-baby-lion/index.html?hpt=hp_bn1

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
It's his drunk alter-ego.

And whether or not it's real, he sure sounds British when he drinks enough.

It's real, but I realise I will have to keep proving it because nobody believes it until they see it.

Meeting my GF's family tomorrow. meh

Good luck. It's never been stressful for me, because every time I've met a gf's parents, they already knew me when I was her friend.

smart girl.

clvrgrl.jpg

Rhodes 81

grit those teeth
Nov 22, 2008
Atlanta
i'm actually funny in real life, so meeting the family is pretty easy for me. it's awkward for about the first 15 minutes, but after that not hard at all.

Jersey Man

Mad Dog
Oct 20, 2008
New York, NY
about to leave for this blind date. i only call it blind date because i dont remember what she looks like. if im not satisfied do i still pay? or ask her to pay her share?

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
They already knew me so it wasn't bad, but it did feel a little awkward being reintroduced as the bf. "Oh hey, you already know me, but now I'm ****ing your daughter, forcing you to reevaluate your impression of me".

njdevsfn95

Help JJJ, Sprite.
Jul 30, 2006
3 games (5 total), 0 wins.

Next Friday is the big match. Must win or my players skate an entire practice.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
A lot of girls I've gotten opinions on which Devils players they like, a few like Kovy, but more liked Parise.

Kovy is much more of a better looking dude than Parise. I think Clarkson, and Zubrus are better looking too. Parise has some odd bump on the side of his nose when they pan in on his face. Henrique is very good looking as well. Zubrus has an odd nose, and Marty kinda has odd nostrils. Other than that not bad. Janssen is by far the ugliest, looks like a dog. I always thought Patty wasn't the best looking either. He ain't real ugly, but his eyes are like coal. I always thought Patty reminded me of Sting. The singer not the wrestler. Something about the eyes.

Of course this is a dudes opinion!:laugh:

yakitate304

Crunch Time
Oct 23, 2007
NY
A lot of girls I've gotten opinions on which Devils players they like, a few like Kovy, but more liked Parise.

Kovy is much more of a better looking dude than Parise. I think Clarkson, and Zubrus are better looking too. Parise has some odd bump on the side of his nose when they pan in on his face. Henrique is very good looking as well. Zubrus has an odd nose, and Marty kinda has odd nostrils. Other than that not bad. Janssen is by far the ugliest, looks like a dog. I always thought Patty wasn't the best looking either. He ain't real ugly, but his eyes are like coal. I always thought Patty reminded me of Sting. The singer not the wrestler. Something about the eyes.

Of course this is a dudes opinion!:laugh:

My former SO crushed very hard on Henrique the past year and a half. Parise, not so much.

Rhodes 81

grit those teeth
Nov 22, 2008
Atlanta
Just an old-school shotgun this time though with a single victim. Doesn't fit the current debate on military style assault weapons and large capacity magazines.

barbrady.gif
Also not a whack job trying to go out and take 20 others with him, but instead a bullying victim trying to get even. This story doesn't fit the agenda at all. Hell some people might even sympathize with the kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad