GDT: The Take Home Ice Advantage Game|CBJ@Bruins|Game 2 Series 2|4-26-19|8:00 NBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

niflheim

Hockey is cheating
Nov 22, 2014
Серёжа, Артём, Христос воскресе! С праздником Вас. Спасибо за Пасхальный подарок

Toe Pick

Jun 13, 2011
Columbus, OH
The guys that get paid like superstars were the stars tonight.

Didn't think Bob had this kind of performance in him in the playoffs. Was a monster tonight.

Clutch goals by Panarin and Duchene. Jones a beast with 38 minutes played.

Let's keep it rollin at home boys!

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
It is really fun and excitng watching a team come together. This team is really jelling and I hope they learned from this game that they are a good enough team dictate the play and not get sucked into playing the other teams game. Time to take care of business at home.

EdwardG

Let's Dance!
Mar 17, 2009
Columbus
Watching the replay, Duchene - just a great, poised play down there. This is why you need skilled players. I thought his opening was to the right but he would've run right into Chara's stick which was coming down. Counter-intuitive (at least to me) to kick it and go 5-hole.

Last edited:
Reactions: Halfboard

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC
I still would like to see the big Russian get a chance on the blue line

No one is currently playing bad, but I think we need to upgrade to win the ultimate prize

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
No question. He was excellent

What a wicked bounce eh? And Bob makes a cat like recovery - then he robs Bergeron on the doorstep... and Panerin puts in on net and Duchene.. pots the rebound.. may be some of the best moments in Blue Jacket history. We just proved to the world that the brewn's are beatable. I also think their older guys are going to suffer more for the draining 7 game series and now two straight OT's Gotta love it that we took home ice from them. LETS GO JACKETS!!! 5th line we need you Tuesday

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC
D5NovALW0AAoFxY.jpg

UDFlyers

Jun 30, 2011
What. A. Game.

Bob was absolutely outstanding and this W was all due to him. Let's get game three!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad