The stock market thread Part II (The GME Phenomenom)

heatnikki

Dec 18, 2018
tnx for the info! I'm into blockchain business right now. I found useful article about cpm vs.cpc which is better for crypto advertising. Hope with crypto marketplace I'll advertise my cryptocurrency business and reach new audience .

Last edited:

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
Screen Shot 2021-04-27 at 3.33.29 PM.png

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
also, it looks like popeyes went public back around the dot-com boom as AFCE but I don't see them listed anymore. Odd.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
I don't really play the stock market, I just have an acorns account and a fidelity go account. Acorns 1 year return of 9.5% and all time sitting at 10.1%. Fidelity go I just recently opened to connect it to my fidelity credit card(2% cash back - it'll go back into my fidelity go account). Can't complain about the returns there. Obviously going for individual stocks could net me more, but meh. That requires a bit more work on my end, and I'm lazy.

Apr 9, 2009
USA
lol nobody is making money because they dont sell :laugh:

The chumps here are the ones left holding the bag while everyone takes their profits.

My man this post aged like shit. And it will continue to age like shit. People are holding and the price keeps going up, what a bunch of chumps!

I'd recommend doing some DD on these hilarious meme stocks that people are chumps for holding.

EDIT: Right now, there is not a squeeze and nearly every holder of GME and/or AMC is in the green. It looks like both will be added to the Russell 1000 next month, both are paying off debt and looking to increase their footprints in their respective fields. This isn't really a meme anymore. These are stocks with good fundamentals and bullish option activity at this point.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad