The stock market thread Part II (The GME Phenomenom)

SvechneJerk

Christ is King
Jul 15, 2018
NC
iu

Going full momke.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
they are trying to hype up other neglected stocks like BB and AMC

invest in those and watch your returns grow

I'm sure people will make money off of those stocks, but it seems like a lot of people are just trying to chase the dragon and get in on the ground floor of the next GME.

I'll admit I'm quite clueless and I even have some NOK, but I would temper my expectations for these other meme stocks.

*This is not advice, I banged my head against the keyboard and those sentences appeared.

Sep 19, 2008
I'm sure people will make money off of those stocks, but it seems like a lot of people are just trying to chase the dragon and get in on the ground floor of the next GME.

I'll admit I'm quite clueless and I even have some NOK, but I would temper my expectations for these other meme stocks.

*This is not advice, I banged my head against the keyboard and those sentences appeared.
So..RH just removed NOK, GME, AMC BB from their app.
I think it is time to cash out if you were there and go to another app.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
I think it is time to cash out if you were there and go to another app.

You should be able to transfer your portfolio between platforms, rather than cashing out.

However, I would be worried about the transfer putting your portfolio in some bullshit holding period, making you unable to do anything

HockeyAddict

Nov 7, 2008
on an island
This past week has been a real eye-opener... as a retail investor, I knew the system favoured the wealthy but I am surprised at how truely manipulated the stock market is by the institutions.

Reactions: varsaku

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
The suits always win. :yo: Institutions are trading both sides of this, and retail peasants will be left holding the bag, like always.

Imagine thinking you're sticking it to the man when they're profiting immensely off of this while regular folks will lose their savings. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

GOSH BLESS BILLIONAIRES AND GOSH BLESS WALL STREET. :clap:

IN BILLIONAIRES WE TRUST. :clap::clap::clap:

Reactions: irunthepeg

Bones Malone

Game Player
Oct 22, 2010
Buffalo
The suits always win. :yo: Institutions are trading both sides of this, and retail peasants will be left holding the bag, like always.

Imagine thinking you're sticking it to the man when they're profiting immensely off of this while regular folks will lose their savings. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

GOSH BLESS BILLIONAIRES AND GOSH BLESS WALL STREET. :clap:

IN BILLIONAIRES WE TRUST. :clap::clap::clap:

Buy high, sell low!

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Folks, make no mistake about it: the reason most people are poor is because they make terrible decisions and are most likely ugly. When you learn how stocks really work, you can become a rich Wall Street executive like me. I'm profiting millions off of this $GME saga and take great pleasure in watching poor peasants throw away their entire life savings on lottery tickets. Hope you folks enjoy flipping burgers for the rest of your lives. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Reactions: irunthepeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->